Prologue

~several years after the surviving Kiseki plus [Y/N] and Kagami died of mysterious circumstances~

[Y/N] POV

       *alarm going off* "It's morning already," I groan and turn off the alarm. "What the hell was with that dream and why did that one chick/guy have my name." I sit up and hold my head. "Ugh my head hurts and why did the dream have to end everything was getting so interesting."

??? POV

       "Aw seems she's/he's awake. My sweet [Y/N]-chan/kun is back and this time I won't lose you. I'm gonna keep you forever, not even death can do us part. Shintarou, Taiga, Tetsuya, Shougo, Satsuki, Atsushi, Kazunari, Tatsuya, Ryouta, Daiki; all of you go fetch her/him for me but don't make it to quick. Make her/him remember who you are and slowly lure [Y/N]-chan/kun to me. If you defy my orders I will kill you and bring back again but you will be more obedient the next time understood," I glare at them.

       "Hai Akashi/Akashi-kun," the ten of them responded.

       "You will be mine again [Y/N]-chan/kun. I'll never lose you again," I smirk.

[A/N] POV (me thy author XD)

      That's probably what you thought was gonna happen huh? Well not exactly. Yeah they were all reincarnated forced to live their lives all over again because they failed to appease the gods. They didn't recall what happened in their past life only the face of you is what they could remember. Confused as to why that was for you didn't actually exist throughout their lives until one fortunate day. However how did this fortunate day come to be. That's where we are gonna start. In our world known as reality.