BAD BULLYING AT SCHOOL

There is a child his named Is Rebecca. Rebecca is the most smarter child in his class, but... She always got bullying from her friends, and also her friends had a gangs and we can called it the gangs...

                      **********
       Once Upon a time...
Rebecca ignored by his friends.... Rebecca always ignored by THE GANGS, and basically if one person that angry with Rebecca all Rebecca's friends ignored Rebecca... And the one that the had of the gangs named Is Callisa. Rebecca always alluded to... Rebecca always cry wen she's at home.

                  *************

  3 years later, now Rebecca is grade 5 and the teacher now knows what happened in his class. 1 month later Callisa bullying a girl that her junior. 3 days later, on Thursday, Callisa got call from sport teacher.
  "Callisa, what did u do to her?" the sport teacher hit Callisa.
  " I didn't do something to her?" Callisa said with lying sentence.

Callisa  very very nervous!  And 1 week Callisa didn’t go to school,  and once upon a time she came to the school and crying all day......
And from there Callisa know  what she do that very rude and false!! And then, 1 years later...... Rebecca and Callisa is a Best Friends!!!

So,,,, THANK YOU!!