Chapter 1

Ok...so lets get to the point.

No way. Did she just say what I just heard her say? I can't live like THIS! First, i get therapy, and THIS? What is going on with my life right now???

Ok...now that was the prologue now go and carry on reading to the real story. Enjoy!

            -sigh- Sitting in class is boring, who even bothers to go through all of this? Where I sit, way in the back, I don't like it here."Good Morning class, is everyone here?" the teacher says. "I'm not here Mrs. Patey." I say. Everyone starts laughing at what I said. " Omega, now is not the time to start making jokes in class." Mrs. Patey says." I'm sorry Mrs.Patey if your brain doesn't work, but just to remind you, class hasn't started yet." I state. " Young woman! Now don't go playing games with me! " She yells. "Mrs.Patey, I'm not playing games, I'm clearly just stating that you need to do your job better if you want that money." I reply. "I'm disappointed in you!" She states. " Mrs.Patey, I think you have to stop looking at the mirror from now on." I say fluently. Everyone starts laughing like they just had an hour of tickling service. "Omega, I really don't want to do this, but go to the principal's office! Now!

                "Uhh, ok, whatever." I say. I spit out my now tasteless gum wad in the trash bin, and start heading towards the door. Right when I'm about to exit the room I pass my Mrs.Patey and I can hear her grumbling under her breath. "Why do junior high students have to be so ruthless?" Mrs.Patey mumbles. Huh. I guess Mrs. Patey DOES need to quit her job.

                   I end up in the principal's office, isolated until that dumb principal comes back. She's taking way too long. Right when I'm about to think up a whole new set of thoughts, the principal comes in. "Miss Omega I see you paid a visit to my office again. What have you done this time?" She booms. "Come, sit down Miss Omega, we need to talk." She booms again. I go and sit down, since I have no other choice. Breaking through the window would be pretty tough. "Anyways, Miss Omega, you've been coming to my office for quite a bit haven't you?" She says. "I guess, if you want to be wandering in your dreams." I state. "Miss Omega, I am disappointed in your behavior. You used to be the student, one of my best students. Now, your...this." She replies. I try to change the subject."I didn't really do anything wrong today in first period. All I did was point out the wrong things that Mrs. Patey said. I really didn't do anything wrong." I blurted. "Miss Omega, I've had enough of you today. I'm calling your parents and sending you home!" She fumed. "Whoo whoo woot, looks like I just blew the hatch of Mount St. Principal.!" I babbled. Right when I'm about to say something else, my parents are here, standing next to me, making scrowled faces at me.

                      I wake up and I appear to be at home. My mom and my dad are looking straight at my face like they just saw someone fall of a cliff and commit suicide."Honey, are you ok?" My dad asked. "Of course I'm ok. Why do you think that I'm alive and talking to you right now?" I acknowledge. " Sweetie, that comeback talk needs to stop. I think that we've had enough of that now. " Mom, Dad, at school today, they were saying that I did something wrong in class today. I was just pointing out the wrong things that the teacher was saying. It was wrong...right?"