Prologue.

If your wondering what happened to the ragtag team of Y/n students after the fall and what were they doing during the fall.

Well you already know that during Beacons fall Abellona was with team RWBY, at the start of the day she was with Ruby, but during the fall Weiss was the one she was with.

But what did the rest of her team do. Well they were ordered by Y/n to protect the extra bullheads and pilots he had prepared because of the information that he got from the white fang base that he massacred. Because of that during the fall a large amount of people was quickly saved.
After the fall a discussion between Glynda, Qrow and Alaric, Rosallee, Insanire happened for who should take care of Abellona. All that happened because the death of Y/n strongly affected Abellonas mental state and Glynda was worried that the criminal gang of Y/n wouldn't do a good job of helping her. After a heated argument between Glynda and Alaric that took almost two hours Qrow was capable of thinking of a agreement that both side agreed to. The agreement was that Abellona would be taken to Patch island and watched over by Tai, Ruby and Yang. Alaric agreed to it only because he knew that Y/n in his past trusted a person with the same last name as Ruby and because he himself had a good imagine of team RWBY leader in his mind.

After this problem was solved Alaric had to return to the dessert and deal with the aftermath that will be created when the criminal underworld will learn that one of its kings has died.(oh yeah Y/n had a nicknamed of the king of crimes. It was given to him because he controlled around half of the criminal underworld of Remnant or was involved in some way with it.)

Insanire went together with Alaric. Oh and also after Y/n death Alric was elected as the next leader of Y/n gang.(Y/n all the time was aiming for Alaric to become his successor so this bring a smile to his face, well would bring if he was alive). Rossalee after everything settled down disappeared because there wasn't anything left for her after Y/n death to learn from the gang.

And how did Abellona handle Y/n death, well not very well considering this is the second person that she saw as a father figure that died. Well at least she had people helping her even if she acted with them like she hates them. Those people that tried to help her deal with it were Ruby and Taiyang, Yang wasn't much of a help because she had to deal with her one lose. Ruby even got Abellona to open up about herself and that how she learnt about the horrific life she had up until she met Y/n that saved her from it.

3rd pow. Two month before they leave for Haven academy. Location Patch island, Xiao Long residents.

It's morning Ruby has just woken up and is walking to the kitchen. When she got to the kitchen she found a note left by Taiyang, she made herself some cereals while eating she read the note on it was written the Taiyang went out to buy some food and will only be back afternoon. Abellona had appeared from the shadows next to the fridge. This startled Ruby.
(Ruby)’ Oh it just you Abellona you scared me.’ Abellona looks at Ruby with an uninterested expression.’ Good morning. How did you sleep.’ Abellona after grabbing a sandwich out of the fridge disappears back to the shadows.*Ruby sights and under her breathe says*’ Well that could have gone better.’ She comes up with an idea.’ Abellona would you be interested in accompanying me to some place!’ she said loudly. Abellona at that point was walking up the stairs she heard it and stoped.

(Abellona)*quietly to herself*’ It would help In clear my mind.’ She becomes a shadow again and quickly reappears in the chair next to Ruby.’ Sure. I'll go with you.’ And disappears again.

(Ruby) *Pumps her fist in the air*.’ Yes!’

Time skip to afternoon.

Tai had returned and Ruby with Abellona went out to Summer Rose grave. Well Abellona didn't know were they were going she only went out so she could clear her head from her thoughts. After the girls walking in silence for some time.