Starting Stages.

It was a bright day during the season of spring. It was my first day at camp. My parents thought putting me in 'The lake view camp' would help me socialise. My dad Edgar Bedingfield  was a ranger in the US army and my mom Penelope Bedingfield  was a writer who wrote scripts for movies, sometimes penned down lyrics too. They were right by deciding to put me in the lake view camp. I need to admit that I am not a person who can move around with everyone easily.

The first day I hopped down from the bus, the bus which had taken me to my camp in Manhattan. As soon as I got down there were people guiding us to our dormitory. Five in a room is what they said. I was a single child to my parents and never shared my room with anyone. Five in room was something that really shook me. I was the last one to enter the room, the other four were already in there, waiting to see me. They introduced themselves as Jenna, Natalie,Sarah and Jessica. I too introduced myself as Sasha Bedingfield. Soon I put down my luggage and refreshed quickly. A few minutes later came an announcement. We were asked to eat at the mess which was down the hall and assemble in the basket ball court within an hour and a half. As we were heading towards the mess we were having a little chat, about the camp and us.