The Styles of Miranda (Harry Styles)

So, this is my first fanfic. Hope all of you enjoy and I will try my best at writing/posting these stories. Enjoy :)

Chapter 1 Miranda

"WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" screamed my boyfriend pulling my hair.

"MARK! LET GO OF MY HAIR!" I screamed back pushing his hand back.

Me and my stupid boyfriend have been fighting for a little while. I don't even know why we fought.

"You know what? We're through!" I hissed grabbing my bag. Mark grabs my arm tightly and pushes me agaisnt the wall face to face.

"Look, I'll tell you when we're through and when we're not through! You're still my bitch!" yelled Mark pulling my hair even tighter. I struggle pushing him back. I have to run away from him...

I knee him in the private part, grab my bag and head out the door. I hear his moans and whimpering in the living room. Struggling to get up, I rush. I wanted to get away from that jerk. From what he did to me, I just had to. From the slapping, to the fighting, everything. Our relationship was hanging by a thread and I just cut it.....

"M-MIRANDA! YOU ASS!" screamed Mark getting up and rushing to the door. My eyes are wide, my heart racing and wishing he won't catch me. Just before he came close to me, I shut the door and ran as fast as I could.

Just run, don't look back.....

"MIRANDA, GET BACK HERE! WE'RE NOT DONE YET!" yells Mark. I run as fast as I could to my apartment building. I hear his screams and begging me back. Are you kidding? I'm done with his shit.

After I arrived at Bayview, I look back and I was free. No Mark, I was finally free.....

I grab my phone out of my purse and begin texting my friend Ally.

About Ally, we met in kindergarden and we've been best friends ever since. She's a really nice friend. She acts like a total child and loves to fool around with my little cousin Lizzie but at really serious moments, she's the perfect person to talk to and also gives amazing advice on mostly everything. You can depend on her and trust her on really anything! Ally and I are like sisters. We always hang out, share clothes and even stay at each other's houses. But just recently, she's been obsessing over a boyband One Direction and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY! All over the social media, One Direction this, One Direction that! It's hard to get a decent magazine without One Direction splattered acorss the cover page...

Me, I'm just her dorky friend wearing glasses and in a relationship with a douche.

As I was walking, I tripped on someone's foot and dropped my phone. I squint my eyes and wait to have physical contact between me and the floor. Here comes the pain, here comes the pain....

I wait for awhile and open my eyes to see if I actually DID hit the floor. I look back and see a curly haired boy with extremely strong hands saving me. He pulls me up and I regain balance. I fix myself and notice him giving me a stare. Is something wrong with me?

"Um, is everything okay?" I asked waving my hands infront of his face to get his attention. He snaps out of the trance and begins to blush.

"Oh sorry..." he says looking down blushing even more. I look to him and see if he was alright. I put my hand on his shoulder and thank him for saving me.

"Thanks. I'm Miranda and you are?"

"Harry." he says taking his hand out of his pocket for a hanshake. I shake his hand and put my hand back in my pocket.

"MIRANDA! THERE YOU ARE!" screams Mark. My eyes widened and I begin freaking out. After kneeing him in the balls, I don't know what he'll do to me.....

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?! YOU KICK ME IN THE BALLS FOR WHAT?!" he asks pulling my hair even tighter then before.

"Why, why? Because you pulled my hair, slapped me and called me what I can't even say! I don't even know why we have a relationship!" I scream walking away.

Mark grabs my arm and pulls and forces me to face him.

"Look, we're not done yet and you are still mine!" he declared pulling me closer. I struggle from freeing me from his arms.

"Look, if she wants to break up, she wants to break up!" shouted Harry. He pulls me away and Mark steps infont of him provoking him into a fight.

"Really pretty boy? Cause, I don't think you've every been with this slut so step aside." replied Mark stepping closer to me. Harry pushes him back and Mark is getting aggrivated. He throws a punch to Harry straight to his eye and I come running to him

"WHAT THE HELL MARK??!! JUST GET OUT OF HERE, YOU ALREADY MADE THIS WORSE!" I screamed gesturing him to leave.

He walks away and chuckles "Pussy...". I pick Harry up and ask he's okay.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine..." he says putting his hand to his wounded eye. I remove his hand and see how swollen it is. I pick up my phone and take Harry to my house. I couldn't leave him after being punched by my boyfriend. I had to make it up to him for saving me.

We arrive at my apartment building and I rush to my door rushing Harry inside.

I set him on the couch and get some frozen peas to place over his eye.

"You feelin' okay?" I asked sitting beside him placing my arm around him.

"Fine, thanks for taking care of me. Who is he anyways?" asked Harry placing the frozen peas to his face.

"Oh, that's my boyfriend Mark. We've been having arguments for awhile and I couldn't take it forcing me to knee him in the private part..." I replied chuclking a little. Harry gave a little smirk and looked me in the eyes. I caught his gaze and looked away smiling.

There was a small silence.

"It's getting kinda late." I say awkwardly. "I guess I should go. Thanks anyways for doing this." he said with his hands in his pockets. As I was about to close the door, I hear him say "Wait!" I open the door slowly once more. " Er - Could I get your number? Just in case" He says, blushing and looking at the floor. I smile a little and say "Sure". I quickly write down my number on a piece of paper and hand it to him. "Thanks love," he smirks while I admire his adorable British accent. "Good night" he says, while he rushes out the door and I ask myself. Where have I seen him before? His curls, dimples, everything... And, what just happened?

Sorry for such a short chapter! I'll try to do a longer one next time but hope you enjoyed this chapter! xxx