The Awkward Moment

Graduations. Ughhh! This is a time where I reminisce the past things that happened to my whole college life. Time runs so fast. Nothing in this world can help me rewind time. The School President called my name. I am no good with heels, I went up to the stage as graceful as I could. I can smell triumph. Mr. Lorman shook my hands and handed me my diploma. This is it.

My bestfriends are pushing me.

"I see Liam!" Lica, my eversupportive girlfriend/bestfriend said.

"Biatch, I think you should tell him. This is the last. Duhhh! Don't be afraid! Take it as the best human experience ever." My crazy second girlfriend said. (When I say girlfriend, I mean it as bestfriend.

Will I tell him or not? Well, I have a crush on Liam Helmith, the school's best bastketball player and a representative of the Mathletes. Why am I having second thoughts? This is the end, I might not see him again, so it's better if I could tell him what I really feel about him. So what if he already has a girlfriend?! After this, I'm not showing my face to him anymore. My eyes were busy finding him. I made up my mind. I will tell him about my feelings. And alas! I saw him. With courage, I go to where he is at the moment.

"You can do it Cara!" Jae cheered.

I faced Liam.

"Congratulations Cara!" Liam said happily.

"Thank you. Would you spare me some time? I have to tell you something'" I told him.

"Sure! What is it?"

"Mmmm. First of all, congratulations. I am so proud of you. Listen, I will only say this once. You can react violently or whatever." I am shaking hands and nodding my head.

"Okay" He prattled.

"So I have been eyeing you since our first year in college. And I think I like you. Don't worry, I have no plans of sabotaging your relationship with your girlfriend. I just want to let you know this. So, I think... No, I like you. I have been liking you for 4 years now. This is embarassing but I gathered all of my courage just to say this on you. I know you don't like me. Ughh this unrequitted love. So that's it. Good luck in your future career. Stay happy." I hugged him and ran away from him.

I can't believe I told him everything. I wonder what his reaction is. Part of me tells me that I should not have done that. This is the point of no regret. After all, I have no plans of showing myself to him. That is the last time. Why regret? I only live once. Love while we're young.

Weeks have passed since the graduation. Summer's already starting to end. I wish I was Phineas or Ferb so I could do amazing things during summer. My summer is boring. I spent hours on the internet. Perks of living alone. I sometimes go to beahces or pools, but I find myself isolated. I miss my bestfriends, Lica Eadington, Erika Cometeur and Jae Lapsher. Are they doing fine? I know Lica since elementary. No one knows her better than I. Erika moved to our school when we were still in first year high school. The three of us went to the Srarberg College to take up Medical Technology. And this is where we met Jae. Jae is always in America for vacation. Among the three of us girls, I am the first one who became close to him. I introduces him to Lica and Erika. I didn't know what happened but we became the best of friends. We clicked! We were always together.

I have been saving my soul for someone who'll love me in the future. My thoughts are leading me somewhere else. I am planning to enroll in Jaxon University for Medicine. There's no one who could stop me from fulfilling this dream. I'm setting my mind for my better future.

I called my parents to inform them my plans. They are happy to hear that I'll be taking Medicine. My brother, Kylie, is still taking up engineering in my past university, Srarberg College. He'll be graduating next year. I have no plans to return to my alma mater anymore since my awkward moment with Liam. What happens in Srarberg, stays in Srarberg except for those crazy memories I had with my homies.

I have a thing for fashion. Because I'm suffering from summertime sadness, I always browse for Instagram photos of collections of Balmain, YSL, Jimmy Choo, Jenny Packham and many more. I spend my money for dresses and shoes. I love being single. Lol I have to thank my parents for namin me Cara. I'm quietly obsessed with Cara Delevingne. I miss watching VS Fashion Show with the gang. I remember Jae shouting whenever Cara or Candace walks on the runway. I wish they were with me. In just a matter of weeks, I'll be wearing my laboratory gown again and study cadavers. Perhaps, this is what I'm made of. To be honest, I really don't know my plans for my life yet. All I know is I want to study Medicine.