guitar girl, before

a young girl trying her best to become the worlds best guiarist, meets a of the same age trying to become a world renowned actor. 

          Hermia was a young guitarist, and a weird person. she was homeschooled since the age of ten, due to her lack of social skills and constant fighting with other students. her dad left when she was the mere age of three, to run off with some whore that Hermia never bothered to learn the name of. her mom was constantly working and was gone for months at a time. her mom had wanted her to be an amazing pianist, one day be among the greats of Mozart and Bach. as if. Hermia, even though she loved music, hated playing piano. she's been doing it since she was three, seven years of the same thing caused her to go in a lull of music.

       when she was at a local record shop while her mom was out, she found a record that stood out to her. it was a Metallica record by the name of "Master of Puppets", she ended up listeningto it ten times before her mom came home. she kept her love of metal discreet form her mother, knowing how much it would dissapoint her. she got into bands like Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica, Death, Suicidal Tendencies, Exodus, and Cannibal Corpse. she ended up getting a guitar from a local pawn shop at the age of eleven, determined to learn it just as piano.

          her mom did end up finding out, but what was the worst she could do, she was barely even at home and Hermia needed her phone so she could keep in contact with her.

          when Hermia got more confident she started posting guitar covers on her instagram. she ended up getting a large following of four million followers. one of them just hapoened to be Finn Wolfhard