imagine harry

Imagine Harry

You walk down the street to your house. You sigh seeing a lot of girls gathered around your neighbors house, and taking up a bit of your house gate. You politely excuse your way through the muster of girls. You guess that your neigbours son was home. You had grown up next to the all so famous Harry styles. The two of you didn’t exactly get along as children. He was always taking your things, and being a bit mean. Then again, you weren’t the nicest person towards him. As you both got older, you just ignored each other and only associated when your families had small gatherings. For the past 6 months the street had been quiet, but now, all has changed. You groan as the group of girls decide to get loud. You slam your front door shut, and your parents look at you. “What’s up with you?” your mother asks, her hair falling at her shoulders. “Harry must be home” you mutter, “yeah he is, he stopped by 5 minutes ago. Are you packed?” your mum asks, “packed for what?” you question taking one of the freshly baked muffins in your hand. “We are going away with the neigbours.” she smiles, your mouth drops. “I hope you mean the crazy cat lady, and not Harry and his family” you sigh, “Uhm no we are not talking about the old lady next door. Be ready by 7” 

“why do I have to come? Harry and I barely get along, and he is never home” you groan in frustration. “Be nice, he is a nice guy, and we like his family, they are a lovely bunch. So best behavior” your mum warns you as you already start to drag your way to your room. “lift your feet” your dad calls and you ignore him, dragging your feet more. You throw you bag onto your bed. Times like this you wish you moved out at 18, but you didn’t. You peer out your bedroom window, and notice Harry was in his window. You weren’t really the one to notice him in his room. You never really look out the window honestly. You open up your books to study your uni classes, but you’re interrupted by the girls gathered at the front of the house. You slam your books shut before storming out of your room. “What are you doing?” your dad asks, looking away from the TV. “Paying Harry a visit” you mutter before walking out the front door. You make your way to the gate before kindly but forcefully making your way through to Harry’s family house. You walk up the stairs and knock on the door. After a few seconds you hear the heavy footsteps before the door flies open. Harry had a smile on his face but as soon as he saw it was you it fades. “Hi” 

“Hi” you awkwardly say, 

“What’s the problem?” he asks,

“what makes you say there is a problem?” you question, taking in his features. His look has certainly matured since the last in counter the two of you had. His green eyes brighter, his curly hair not so curly and cute, it was more or a straight style look, in a quiff, pretty attractive. His fashion sense was nowhere near as terrible as it was, and he was a bit taller and muscular. 

“Let’s face it, you and I know that you can’t stand me, and the feeling is a bit mutual. So hurry up tell me the problem so I can pretend to care, before I close the door on you very kindly.” Harry smiles, those dimples showing so perfectly. You glare at him. 

“Well, seeming as we are both on the same page, would you mind getting your little group out there to be quiet, I’m trying to study.” you cross your arms annoyed. He looks up and sighs, “I’ll try, but don’t think I’m doing it because you want me to. I’m doing it so I can get some sleep, before I have to endure this stupid get away with you.”

“Hey I don’t want to go either, believe me, I don’t want to get stuck with your boring ass either.” you reply before turning on your heel and walking your way down the pavement. You excuse yourself away from the annoying girls before going into your house. Your dad looks at you, and your mum has her hands on her hips. “Yes?” you question, “what did you do?” she sighs, “nothing” you shrug, “really?”