Hidden love

(This is a love story between life long friends were they feel the world is against them and all that keeps them hopeful is their love of each other .This story will be usually updated weekly until finished or if another project comes up)

Characters  Emily Garcia
                      Jack Johnson

Class
Jack and Emily enter their classroom together Jack made a dirty joke and Emily can't breathe from laughter so their teacher ushers them to their seats  separating them across the room but that wasn't going stop them they've been  friends for so long they found every way to communicate with each other they even tried paper airplanes but it hit their teacher in the back of her head after she finished analysing who's handwriting it was on the paper airplane Emily and Jack received a detention for talking instead of doing their work .

Detention
Emily and Jack are sat in detention bored out of their minds waiting for the detentions bell to ring waiting in agony they thought of ways to pass the time like show each other the graffitied reading books with dirty images drawn in pen whilst the teachers back is turned . Also started laughing when they got to question 69 . A while later they are released from the torture of detention and Jack asks Emily to speak in private at the park at 5:30 and that it is very important.

The Park
Ever since Jack asked Emily to the park she started to panic she has know Jack most of her life and knows he doesn't think twice about things unless they are majorly important. Emily found Jack waiting for her on the swing she runs up to him and questions what he needs to tell her , he whispers in her ear " I love you " Emily steps back with shock but goes a tomato shade of red as she had a major crush on Jack . He got down on one knee and asked her "Emily will you go out with me ?" Emily explodes as if she has been asked to marry him and yells " YESSSSSSS". Emily starts to worry about if her mum finds out because Jack will definitely tell his mum like he does when he usually gets a girlfriend then their mums would gossip and Emily's mum would kill her and ground her until she pays rent .