The Stream Begins

Game 1

Loading...

Done!

Kayla gasped at the subscribers she had when she logged in the youtube channel. 1,000 subscribers. To her, it's a huge complishment. It's something that she never thought she would have done. She needs to reward her subs!

When Kayla first started youtube, it was just a new thing. She was introduced by her sister, Barbra. The internet was a whole new open world for her. When she was a child, all she had for fun was toys, toys, friends, and TV. Her eyes went open wide as she used the internet. It was the best thing she has ever come across to.

As she grew up, Kayla had grown more and more addicted to it. By the time she was 16, her grades were dropping, so she lost the internet for a month. She couldn't live with out it! She begged her mother and father to give it back. Her mother told her,

"You won't go anywhere in life in the internet. You must get your grades up!"

So, for a month, she studied and started getting her A's and B's back, and she was allowed on the internet, but only limited.

Now, she is 21 and works at Youtube. She has been getting good money there. Though, she is still upset with her mother, she still has her head high.

Kayla was sitting on a comfy chair with her mind on the subscribers. It's something to do. What can she give her subs in return? Another regular video? No. A special video? No. How about a stream? No-Wait! That's perfect! A stream!

She had a stream account for quite some time. She never thought she would use it though. She setted up her desk for a new video. She needed to tell her subs about it! She setted up a background as she made an announcment. Before she was about the pick a song, she thought, but what game to play? She thought for a moment, but still, nothing.

Oh no no no no! I cant make a stream without a theme! She panicked. Whenever making a video, she always has a theme. For instance, when she wants to play a love game, she chooses a soozing aura and song with a game of it. When it's action, she chooses the perfect epic song to go with the game.

But, what game can she possibly play for her subs? Instead an idea hit her. She chose her favorite song and setted up her microphone. She tested it to make sured it worked. Now she was ready.

She hi the 'record' button.

3...

2...

1...

"Hey guys, Kaya here! And I would love to say that its epic that we reached a 1,000 subscribers special! I never thought I would reach it, but I did, with everyone's support and help! As a present, I am going to do a stream! My first ever stream! But, you guys get to choose a theme! Any theme is perfect! The stream is on twitch, and my user is in the description below!

The stream will begin at 7 pm sharp! So don't be late! I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for me!"

And with that, she pressed the 'stop' button. She smiled with confidence she did fine.

After editing and watching her final piece, she was ready to upload it. She went on her youtube account and waited for her video to be uploaded. Finally it was done, and she left youtube to go and set up her stream. She wished it wasn't that long, but she decided that time, where everyone would be home at that time.

5 Hours Later

It's time. The stream is here now.

Kayla sets up her microphone and screen recorder. She goes on twitch, and then takes a deep breath.

Let's see what they have in store for Kayla, shall we?

Game 1

Done

Saving...

Done!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading:

5 nights at Freddy"s: Into the game

Follow, Vote, comment

Do whatever you want

Panda Peace~