Apple

There once was a woman and a man who had a child, they named he Goldie because of her beautiful  gold hair. One day when she was five a wicked witch cast a spell on Goldie and all of a sudden she was fifteen and her parents had vanished. She didn’t remember much all she remembered was that her ‘’parents’’ called her Apple because she smelt like apples. So she named herself Apple, Apple grew up without parents; she made friends and went to school.

At the same time a boy named Erik. Erik had short brown hair and he was very good looking, Erik was no ordinary boy he was the son of the wicked witch who cast a spell on Goldie, however Erik didn’t know that Erik fell in love with his Mother’s worst enemy’s daughter.

Around the same time there also was a witch named Megan, Megan had Black hair and purple eyes , Meagan went to school with Goldie’s father, Joseph. They fell in love until he met a girl, “Goldie’s Mother”. This was when Megan’s clouds rose and the anger bust out of her. She was mad and did everything she could to destroy Joseph, even waiting 7 years to get her revenge.

Two months later Apple and Erik started dating, but Apple never met Erik’s mother, until one day she came over for there one week kiss. There Apple met his mother. Megan glared at her and smiled and said “Welcome to our house make yourself at home’’, Apple Said “thank you but I better get going”, so she kissed goodbye.

One week later Megan came home and found Apples bracelet lying on the ground and said “What is this?” Apple came in and said “Oh that’s mine sorry must have fallen of” Megan had time to read the inscription “Daughter of Joseph and Lara Malian’’. Megan yelled in rage. Erik just sat there and looked. He said “Mum it can’t be Apple has no parents’’ Apple replied “yeah I did but she made them vanish!” “Mother is this true?” said Erik.

“Yes Erik it is true I vanished Joseph and Lara, I was angry and I turned Apple into a fifteen year old’’.

The next minute Megan disappeared, and Apple fainted.

The next day Apple woke up in a cottage all alone. She didn’t know why she was there, all she saw was an apple just lying there. She took one bite and dropped, Erik was running really fast and he happened to pass the cottage as Apple fell to the ground.

Erik was sad almost crying he lent down and kissed her. She blinked and woke up and kissed him back.

Erik also told Apple about how he pushed Megan off the edge and she fell 50 feet and disintegrated in to ashes. She died she was gone and everything was back to normal

“Goldie, Goldie!’’ Apple heard something and she turned around and her parents were there. She ran and hugged them. Joseph said to Erik “welcome to the family’’, as Erik hugged them a bright spark flew into the air and the village had a fiesta! Everybody was happy. Apple said to Erik “My name’s Goldie’ And he smiled and kissed her.