1

Makes me want to do a 50 shades of vkook^ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
——————————-
Jungkook stared off into the distance awaiting his teacher. It had been 30 minutes into the period yet no one had showed up which made him question.

He heard there had been a heated conversation with his physics teacher and the principal which lead him to believe that possibly, he was fired. Or maybe something less major, who knows.

Students in the classroom took this time to chat and enjoy the free time they had. Meanwhile Jungkook simply slumped in his sit, his legs stretched out as he let out a soft sigh.

Seemingly.. he looked lonely at the moment but he wasn't. He just was in a distant mood considering what happened at home and his best friend, Jimin, who he currently had class with understood completely. His best friend knew exactly of Jungkook's struggles at home and knows it's best to give him space.

Jungkook leaned his head back to stare up at the ceiling, knowing well he could be productive at the moment but what was the point if he was just going to complain about how hard it was and get everything wrong.

The sound of the door hitting the wall from being swung open made the class fall silent. Everyone, except Jungkook, turned their heads to the source of the loud bang before their eyes widened, quickly whispering to their friends.

"Is He our substitute?"

"Do you think Mr.Choi got fired?"

"He is kinda hot..."

"I hope he is our new teacher so I could stare at him all day~"

The man who walked in cleared his throat which made everyone fall silent once again.

"Excuse my lateness...You can call me Mr.Kim. I'll be your new physics teacher." A deep voice echoed throughout the room and no one spoke a word yet it was obvious the girls were squealing inside.

Jungkook chuckled a bit at the fact that there was already two other teachers that go by 'Mr.Kim'. Although the voice sounded oh so familiar to him he didn't pay much attention to it since he could've heard it anywhere.

When the boy had finally looked straight ahead to catch a glimpse at his new teacher he immediately froze in place. He felt his whole body tense up, he knew him, he definitely knew him.

He wanted to convince himself otherwise but it was him. Tae. Or at least that was what he was told to call him back when they met at the club.

Although he did look different with his hair styled to the side and a button down shirt compared to when he saw him last time with messy hair and baggy clothes that soon...turned into no clothes.

This felt like a dream to him but he knew it was all a reality when Mr.Kim looked his way and made eye contact with him.

It felt like they stared at each other forever even though it was simply just seconds. They both knew. They both were frozen in place until the teacher quickly cleared his throat and looked away.

Jungkook knew he was helpless. He knew he'd get in trouble. Especially since he still had a couple of months until he turned 18. He felt as if everything was going to come out. The fact that he was underage in a club, the fact that he was drinking or maybe...

The fact that he fucked his teacher.