nct ships | 2.

「nct 2018 ver.」

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

TAERA

TAEYONG X SERA

The parents of NCT whose relationship is considerable funny as it is cute. While Sera is one to openly express her annoyance at the other members, Taeyong is the good husband who just listens to her rants, no matter how long they may be. Their interactions are rarely ever forwardly romantic, but you can always tell by their actions they think of each other a lot.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

LURIN

LUCAS X RIN

If you didn't know them, you'd think they're dating. The thing is, they've never really rejected that claim. Rather, they milk it to the bone. Honestly, the amount of flirting and skinship that these two initiate is enough for you to lose your mind. Even calling each other things like 'Prince' and 'My Lady' is a norm. Anyone who says they aren't the sweetest are just lying to themselves.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

YUMARK

YUJIN X MARK

The 99' liners are wilding. They may be shipped together a lot but they're not nearly as lovey-dovey as Lucas and Rin. Mark is just too shy for that and Yujin's teasing personality with everyone makes it hard to find traces of her having romantic feelings for Mark. But seeing how jealous Yujin can get over him and how flustered Mark gets around her...you can see the point.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

JOHNAYA

JOHNNY X MAYA/(AYAMI)

Why don't they just admit they love each other already? These two are a perfect example  of flirty best friends who insist they don't like each other when people ask but act like they do. They frustrate fans so much with their obvious yet nonexistent relationship. These two are definitely under tight watch by Czennies.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

JAENA

JAEMIN X LUNA

He is trash for Luna, and that's the fact. He drowns her in compliments every chance he gets and tries so hard to make her call him "Oppa" even though they're the same age. When she does, he can't seem to say "no" to her. The Dreamies are all Luna's fanboys, and he's the president, no doubt about it.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

LUYONG

LUNA X TAEYONG

He is someone who can't help but spoil Luna rotten. As the youngest female member, Luna always occupied most of Taeyong's attention. If Luna ever asked for his heart, he'd give it to her without a second thought. He's yet another member Luna has wrapped around her finger.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

JAERIN

JAEHYUN X RIN

Legend has it that Rin once had a crush on Jaehyun and you can see light traces of it here and there, even if that crush no longer exists. She's shy, shy, shy around him, but Jaehyung finds it adorable. They've become close friends now, with a lot of cute interactions that fans LOVE.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

JUNGRA

JUNWOO X SERA

Sera is one word for Jungwoo; 'whipped'. If you can't see that, you must be blind. The amount of special treatment and leniency she gives him is just proof that he's got her wrapped around his pinky finger. Sera insists that she loves the boys all the same, but everyone knows she's straight out lying.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

MAYOUNG

MAYA X DOYOUNG

You can't find a pair more petty than this one, I assure you. Their relationships is fuelled on pure rivalry and saltiness alone so don't expect to see them making heart eyes at each other in this universe. But don't worry, as much as it seems they hate each other, they love each other deep...deep down in their hearts.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

HAEJIN

HAECHAN X YUJIN

The troublemakers of NCT and every parents' worst nightmare. The fact that they haven't been buried six feet under by now is one of NCT's best achievements. All jokes aside, they love to pester and shower other members with love. They might bicker a lot, but they always apologise and hug only seconds later. These two suns together make for very bright days for everyone.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・