LEFT 4 DEAD (The Clip Intro Story)

12 DAYS AFTER THE FIRST INFECTION...

The night had already eaten up the whole city of Fairfield, Pennsylvania, and the four Survivors were already exhausted from running non-stop and trying to find a good place to rest from those horrible mealy-mouthed bastards who were once just innocent people living their usual life, with Bill leading the group. Their life for the past two weeks have slowly turned into only three options: Run. Shoot. Survive. And believe it or not, the apocalypse they were facing wasn't just some ordinary apocalypse with these things called "Infected" now existing. It was a whole different level, indeed, for there have been experiences on which they have encountered some of the Special Infected. 

These Special Infected have been heavily mutated by the Infection (although the cause still unknown), giving them "special abilities". Each generally has a unique abilitiy that a Survivor cannot face alone. These Special Infected has been proved by the four to have a higher degree of intelligence than the Common Infected, being able to run away if required and setting up ambushes. So far, they have discovered only one of them: which is an extremely bloated Special Infected that can sense Survivors from a mile away. Its mutation has caused it to produce immense qualities of bile which it attempts to vomit on the Survivors, temporarily blinding them and summoning a small horde, or a large group of Common Infected. The four Survivors have already dealt with them twice, so they thought of a good thing to call them. Its alternate names so far are, Puker, Boomer, Barf Bag, Goiter Man, and Aunt Bea; which came from Francis because he concluded that it really was his long deceased Aunt Bea that had come to life as an Infected, even though the zombie's male. Now they were walking on a narrow street, holding their flashlights and Bill, being the unofficial leader of the group, making up most of the plans and leading the group since Day One that they have all met.

"Hold up!" Bill commanded, raising his clenched fist up for everyone to see. He kneeled down over a dead body that seems like it was covered with bile, and set aside his M-16 Assault Rifle and touched the oozing green liquid coming out of its decaying body. "Ain't seen anything like this before." He said, examining the sticky bile that was on his fingers. "Jesus, don't let that stop you from smearin' it all over yourself." Francis told Bill quite annoyingly. Bill slowly stood up and looked at Francis with a blank expression on his face as he approached him. "They're changing." Bill mocked, smearing the green liquid off his fingers and into Francis' black leather vest. Francis immediately swatted Bill's hand away when he saw what Bill was doing to him, bumping Louis who was standing behind him. "Argh! Goddammit, Bill! Aww, it stinks!" He complained, wiping the smeared liquid off and giving Bill an angry glare that made Louis chuckle.

All of a sudden, they cautiously looked everywhere when they heard a sound like a woman crying in pain from a distance. Bill heard that the sound was coming inside the door of an abandoned apartment, but he started to think twice about going in or not. "Someone's still alive!" Reckoned Zoey, eagerly approaching the door that made Bill decide to follow her, swinging the door as slowly and as silently as possible, revealing a pitch black room. Zoey put out to get her dual Pistols, while Bill aimed his Rifle steady just in case something comes out of the dark and attacks them. The crying was still continuous, so Bill walked inside to find out who was making the commotion. "Over there." Bill pointed out his head to the direction where he suspects the never-ending wail was coming from. Bill went first and moved forward, crouching low on his knees with Zoey prodding along behind him and lighting Bill's way by the use of her flashlight that was connected to one of her Pistols. "Hello?" Zoey softly called out, moving her flashlight to all sorts of directions, in strong hope that someone has still survived despite the malicious outbreak that had spread, and the heavy trauma that they all have experienced. "Hello?" Zoey continued to call out. But so far, all she could see were a bunch of boxes that were on shelves, and some on the floor which were piled up on top of each other. Still, the two continued to search and walked even farther, eventually reaching a wall where they could see a shadow of a woman crouching down beside the wall with her hands covering her face while she kept on weeping."Hey, it's okay..." Zoey calmly said to the woman, walking slowly toward her and was about to shine the flashlight on her when lightning, followed by a boom of thunder, reflected the woman's whole image.