hopeless romantic.

an- i've been so busy with my grades & stuff, i forgot about this whole wattpad account. i'll be posting more of this new story & "cold blooded lovers" so enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"don't go breaking hearts sam!" he screamed. haha, right.

its not like i'll magically stop breaking hearts and relationships. my whole life

is based on this lie called "love". you see, i get hired by some depressed bitch

to go ruin her ex boyfriend. its not like i'm some whore or anything, its just the

thrill of revenge that enlightens the darkness in me. but enough about me now.

lets get to the main topic....of how i fell in love.

Sam's POV photo on the side ->>>

i smiled as he poured his heart out to me. he doesn't know time has come. this the easiest part of my job, the part when i finally get to say "its over". i'm a bitch for that. but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. he was getting near the part where he pops those three words. this is when i decieded to stop him... i took a deep breath and whispered to him "look tyler, we had a amazing trip through love but this is not working out...sorry" i glanced back up into his eyes and saw pain. i didn't care what so ever and so with that i walked away with a smirk on my face.

Ryan's POV

once again, i was the new boy in town. my parents were business folks and they always were moving from one state to another. now i was stuck in california, how great? i really hated moving because i'd have to get used to new a new school, neighborhood, friends etc. i'm basically your casual white boy, a hopeless romantic for bad girls. i mean its not like i'm a "punk" who loves delinquents its just that i like to change bad girls into good ones, its what i do for a living. "ryan? can you come down sweetie and help me unpack" my mother shouted from the bottom stairs. hello, california here comes ryan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so this is just a litte introduction to this story. should i continue? give some feedback? thnx babes. :*