It All Started With a "HELLO" [ One-shot Story ]

It started with a " Hello " . You were fourteen and so was I.

We met on the first day of freshmen year.

I remember how nervous I was and how you were the first one to talk to me.

I remember you said " Hey, I'm Francis! " and I responded with " I'm Ella. :) "

We sat together in every class we had together from that day on.

I remember all the stupid conversations we had.

I remember when I first went over to your house. Your mom freaked out and thought I was your girlfriend. But we quickly told that we weren't together.

I remember the summer between freshmen and sophomore year. That was when you asked me to be your girlfriend.

I remember our first date too. We went to the EK and we had so much fun.

I remember our first kiss.

I remember how we were together all through the sophomore year and that summer between sophomore and junior year.

I remember how during the 2nd week of junior year we had our first fight. It all started when you told me you wanted to go to other country just to join in your dream sport, BASKETBALL. I said that I would come with you and you told me to stay here. I asked why and you told me that I need to finish school and got to college.

" You never supported your dream " You yelled.

" I supported you from the day I met you so don't go around accusing me of not supporting you. " I yelled back.

That's when you lost your temper and slapped me. I was in the state of shock at first, then I started to cry. I cried as hard as I could and you kept apologizing over and over again. You wrapped your arms around me and held me till I stopped crying. You told me that we could put the basketball thing aside for now and we were okay after that. We had a few small fights, but nothing major like that.

I remember how fast highschool year went by. It seemed like in a split second it was already February and we were getting ready to graduate.

I remember our prom. My dress was a beautiful royal blue and your tuxedo was fancy black . We danced to almost every song. We soon got bored and decided to leave the place and went to our school. We walked around the whole school until we reached the class room were we first met in. Room FE17, the room that changed my whole life. As I walk around the room, you grab my hand gently and you smile that perfect smile that I love. You suddenly get down on one knee and pull out a black box with a ring inside. The ring was silver and it had a tiny diamond encrusted in it. 

" Will you marry me ? " You asked nervously

" YES! " I shouted while I throw my arms around you.

When we told our parents they couldn't be more happier. Our mothers were going on and on about the wedding  ever after we told them we're going to wait until we were in our twenties.

So graduation came and we were so glad high school was over. We left school early and went to my house. My father gave me an envelope once we walked through the door. It was my acceptance letter into *blabla* University. We all jumped and shouted with joy and now all we had to do was wait  for your acceptance letter to the colleges you applied. The next day we decided to talk. I remember telling you that you must achieve your dream while I stay and finish college at *blabla* University. 

I knew we were both super nervous about a long distance relationship, but we told ourselves that we would be alright.

Our relationship lasted for a long time after that. We talked almost everyday. We always went back to our province for the holidays and you always hung out with me when you were in the off season.

I remember my second year of college when our talks grew less and less frequent. 

I remember the day of March17th when you said that this relationship wasn't going to work out and we broke up. I cried for days and days until my room mates, Celine and Michelle took me out for a long time. We went to a club and just had a good time. After that, I started to get better little by little.

I graduated two years later with my degree in teaching Science in high school. It was on the 17th day of teaching when I heard your name on the TV. I saw you shooting the ball for three points. You were considered the best player in your team even for your young age of 22. I can just remember smiling. You got your dream and you got so much more. You're probably going to get into the Hall of Fame someday. Later you did an interview with a reporter after the game. By this time my whole class was watching.

" What drove you to become this good at such a young age? " The reporter asked.

" Well there was a girl in my hometown named Ella Cruz. She pushed me to do my best and I can't think her enough for that. " You replied.

I nearly dropped all the papers in my hand when I heard that. I clutched the ring you give me so long ago that is now on my right hand instead of my left. My students soon bombarded me with questions like:

" Is Francis Magundayao really talking about you?

" Did you and him used to be couple? "

I sigh. They still had many questions, but I told them I didn't have time for them all today. Then the final bell of the day rang and all of my students rushed out of the classroom. All except one. A girl named Jane. She is very quiet and shy, much like me before I met you.

" Jane you're going to miss your bus. " I said.

" I'll leave soon. I just have one question. "

" Okay, what is it ? "

" Do you think you'll ever see Francis again? Because my mom thinks that she'll never see my dad again if he ever comes back from over seas. " She said sadly.

I paused and thought for a moment. " Probably not. I mean he's a big star now, but I still want to see him do his best and I'll still support him. " I said.

" Do think my dad will come back ? "

" Of course I do "

" Ms. Cruz, can you tell me what really happened with you and Francis? " she asks.

I sighed and look her straight in the eye. " Okay, I'll tell you the real story. But you can't tell anyone. And don't worry about going home I'll drive you back to your house. "

" I promise I won't tell anyone ! " She said happily.

I smile and think of you so I can tell our story right. " IT ALL STARTED WITH A HELLO. "

------------------

Mwahaha! Nosebleed ba? De jk :))) Kayo na bahalang magtranslate sa tagalog ha? Nkakapagod na eh. Mas okaay ksi pag English. Kaya inEnglish ko na ;) Di ata toh FrancElla story eh. Like pang ADULT na. But I'm just using their names. Sorry kng di nyo maintindihan ang plot ng story ko. Sadyang BORED lng ako kaya ko toh nagawa. 3 hours ata ako gumagawa nito. HAHAHA! =))) Ang hirap maghanap ng words para magconnect ah. Whoooo. Atlast natapos ko na rin sya. Sa mga nalilito sa story ko. Just Comment for clarifications ;) First timer lng po ako eh :)) Hope you'll understand.

#FrancElla #KathNiel fan here! Hii guys! :* One shot story lng po toh. <3333

FOLLOW me on Twitter : @FrancElla_LOVE & @iLove_DeeJay . Thankyooou so much. God Bless. Thankyou sa mga bumabasa ng story kong SABAW! LOLXD