First Meeting

I was a in my second year of highschool that time. Playing penpal meeting friends app is one of the things that I never did until one of my friend ask me to play it. I was bored and played them. I keep playing them for a while until I found a profile picture with anime that I like so much. Thinking of that person would be great to be friends with me. Talking about anime and etc.  He named Kao from Malaysia. I'm from Indonesia so I didn't know his face but he fun to hangout with. After talking for a while he tell me that he actually got some sickness. "Cancer" he said while crying.  He been sick for 2 years. That time he was only at stadium 2 which is still begining of cancer. After that, we could talk about many things, about history,  about anime,  about dreams, about politics.  And I like it. I still remmeber when I playphone during ride bike, he angry to me. Angry cause me being careless. From that time, I decided not to play phone when on rode. 

As the time go, I know many things about him. His real name is Zulhusni, his facebook name is Kawori Miyazono.  His phone number is +60183745399.

I have a very nice friend of mine named Edwin who told me not be so easy trust people.  There was a time he make joke out of Zulhusni sickness. Such as : is he dead already?
That time I was so angry to him for him saying that.