[[32]]+

[Y/N POV]

It was finally weekend, and we had finished our part for the SEVENTEEN'S newest project. Our employees are now resting as well as us.

Jin's guards are sent away for other duties so currently, our house is only left with Jin and me before they come back.

"Princess!" Jin calls out for me from upstairs.

I was watching TV since morning and Jin has been doing his work in the room. We couldn't spend time together as much

"Yes?" Responding back as I raised my voice a little.

"Has your mother received the stuff I sent to her?"

"Oh.. yes! Why?"

"I'm on the phone with the post office, just confirming." He said which made me giggle knowing that I find it adorable.

Apparently, Jin sent my mother food and beverages all the way from Incheon to Busan for her. She loved it and will always be thankful for Jin.

I continued watching the channel until I look at the time.

Oh, it's lunchtime, better make some food for Jin.

Switching the TV off, I stood up from the sofa I was sitting, head to the kitchen to prepare some food for Jin. Opening up the fridge to see for some ingredients. Pulling out the necessary stuff, placing it on top of the counter as I remove the plastic and the containers.

I grab the chopping board and place it down on the counter, with the lettuce placed on top. Carefully as I use the knife, I began cutting the lettuce into tiny pieces.

Placing the pot on the stove, turning it on as the fire lit up from the bottom. There is water inside, I was planning to create miso soup. Inserting all the required ingredients and stir the soup to blend them together. 

"This smells good." I said to myself, smiling down at my soup.

Taking a clean spoon, to have a taste test. Using my pinkie finger, slide it slowly on the surface and put it inside my mouth. The flavor was blended well as the taste was delicious. A smile formed on my lips.

"It taste good too." 

"Really?" Jin's voice was behind me.

"Oh, are you done with work?" I turn without a feeling surprised.

"Yeah, so you're making soup." He glanced at the pot.

"Yeah, wanna taste?" I asked, already grabbing the spoon.

But Jin stops my hand from scooping the soup for him to taste, instead, he took the spoon off my hand and pull my pinkie finger close to his lips.

Wait what is he doing?

He sucked on my finger and uses his tongue to lick the spot where I did my taste test. He looks into my eyes after he left my finger, cold and covered by his saliva. He smiles and nodded.

"It tasted better." 

There was clearly no soup left on my finger for him to taste.. gosh..

"Well, let me finish the soup then you can have a taste." I giggled.

Jin swiftly moves his hand to turn off the stove, placing the lid on top of the pot. Pulling me closer to him as our body touches, sharing our heat. I stood in shocked.

"Jin, I need to cook for lunch." I tried pushing him back but his grip was strong.

"Lunch can wait." He said which turns to whispers, I felt his breath was close to my neck.