Part I: The Rattling Chains

IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY DAY ON JULY 4TH 3047 A.E (AFTER EMY), MA PETITE JUST GOT DONE LETTING OUT A BIG SPIKY STOOL ON THE JOHN. SHE FINISHED WASHING HER HANDS WHEN SHE HEARD ELSA MARS GO , "MA PETITE, SOMEBODY IS HERE TO VISIT!" MA PETITE SCREAMED AND RAN TOWARDS THE ENTRANCE OF HER CRAIGSLIST TRACTOR TRAILER RV ROOM, WHEN SHE FOUND HIM STANDING IN THE DOORWAY. BLONDE HAIR, black EYED, AND SMELLED LIKE A TEEN IN AN 8TH GRADE PE CLASS. SHE FOUND HIM. SHE FOUND TATE.

TATE SMILED DOWN AT MA PETITE WITH HIS MISSING TOOTH GRIN. "HI," HE SAID AS SOME DANdruFF FELL FROM HIS GREASY BLONDE HAIR. "SORRY ABOUT THE TOOTH, I LOST IT WHILE SMOKING CRACK." MA PETITE DIDN'T MIND. SHE THOUGHT HIS MISSING TOOTH WAS CUTE. A SMILE IS A WINDOW TO THE SOUL, THEY SAY.

TATE WAS SO EXCITED TO BE IN HIS NEW HOME SO HE BEGAN TO HIT THE QUAN AND RECKLESSLY NAE NAE ON TOP OF MA PETITE'S FURNITURE, BREAKING IT. "Tate WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH." MA PETITE SAID WITH AN ANGRY TONE. TATE LOOKED DOWN AT HIS CONVERSE WITH HOLES IN THEM, AND SHOOED AWAY THE BUG THAT LIVED UNDER HIS BIG TOES. HE SAID "I'M SORRY, THE DARKNESS IN ME..... I CAN'T CONTROL IT. IT TOOK OVER ME WHEN MY WHOLE FAMILY GOT POSSESSED BY A SPOOKY GHOST.", HE SAID WITH A GRIN. MA PETITE SMACKED HIM ACROSS THE FACE AND WALKED HIM INSIDE. "THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL STAY FOR THE NIGHT YOU CRACKHEAD HOT DOG SMELLING PRAWN."

Tate was glad to stay in the greasy trailer truck because the smell of boiling hot dog water would accompany him wherever he went.

But three days later Ma Petite and tate still hated each other. Ma Petite didn't like h0w Tate had a stench of CHEESE AND OCTOPUS. In the middle of the night, tate would rattle on his chains in an attempt to be set free, and it always woke up ma petite. Silly tate, there was no escaping the trailer park. The next morning, ma petite would always feed him a bowl of cereal. But the cereal's milk expired in 1987, and the cereal was mini wheats. "What is this!" tate exclaims angrily. He throws the bowl of cereal at ma petite's head. She let out an ear-piercing scream that the sirens of the atlantic ocean could hear. It was official: ma petite and tate hated each other.

However, on tate's 67th night trapped in the trailer park, there was a shift. When tate was getting his nightly feeding of spoiled milk and mini wheats, ma petite decided she would oh so generously give him the option of apple jacks instead. Tate's malnourished face looked up at her gratefully, immediately accepting the apple jacks. He gave her that missing tooth grin: the one he gave her the first day he showed up at her doorstep. Ma petite felt herself finding to enjoy tate's presence, and thought that maybe she would let him free so they could live together as boyfriend and girlfriend, not holding him captive.

"Tate! Tate!" there came a yelling at the door. Ma petite froze. "Tate! It's me! Pop icon celebrity joey king! Are you in there!" that's when ma petite knew that tate had betrayed her kind gift of the apple jacks and called for help. "Ma petite, it isn't what you think!" he cried helplessly. But she didn't wanna hear it. "Go away tate" she sighed. "No.. you're all i want! You're all i have!" he defended helplessly. "Go awayysskhfejsdfjfsdhjsdkhfialufk!!!!!!!" she yelled back. And with that, tate silently left.

To be continued