Whats the point of life

What is the point of life?! I don't understand something's about life.

I mean people at school they think there better than everyone. They pretend to be cool and they try to look nice but it doesn't matter what's on the outside it's matters what's on the inside!

People judge you, people give you looks, people say mean things to you! But there not true. You are who you are and that's perfect to me!💙💜

My BestFriend/sister Valerie thinks she is fat and ugly and that stuff but she's not. She cuts herself cause of it!

I don't get why people judge. Wait yes I do! It's because they try to keep there self a stem high and keep others low.

I come from from a Christian family and I've been tolled stuff about god. Like god can help you and stuff.

Life is hard! I know, there are ups and downs. It feels like the world hates you!!! You can be happy for one minute and then sad the next! Life pulls you down but god can pull you back up! You don't need a guy/girl to help you. I mean like yes it's nice to have a guy in your life. But you don't need to be in a relationship.

I been in a lot of relationships and it's hard and confusing! You don't know if it's real or not or if he/she is meant for you!

I cry a lot and cut sometimes but it's pointless! I don't know why I do it but I do. But people are helping me even though I try to run they run with me.