Hating Harry Styles

Hey guys! Please don't hate me because of the title of this story – I most definitely do NOT hate Harry Styles, that's just the opinion of the main character of this story Sierra. This is rated PG13 JUST IN CASE – I haven't planned my entire story yet. I'll just see where it takes me... :)

xx LoveEachMoment xx

When I heard sobbing coming from Emerald's room I knew something was wrong. I rushed down the hall to her green-painted door and knocked softly. "Em? You in there?"

"SIERRAAAAAAAAAAAA," Emerald wailed from inside.

I hurried into her room, closing the door gently behind me. Emerald was collapsed on her bed, crying like the world was about to end. I sat down on Emerald's bed, hugging one of her green pillows to my chest and snuggling into it to get comfy. "Em, what's wrong?" Knowing Emerald, it was probably just another drama in her romantic life.

"H-he... he..."

"What?" I said quickly, getting worried. He? Who was this he?

"H-h-harry St-styles..."

"Harry Styles?" I frowned. "That guy from... what was it?... One Way?"

"One D-d-direction!" Emerald sobbed.

"So what'd he do?" I demanded. "How did you meet him, anyway?"

"I was at their c-c-concert," Emerald sobbed, "and Harry invited me b-backst-stage. He said we should have dinner, so w-we did. And he said I was gorgeous, like a goddess, and th-that he loved me. He made me f-feel sp-sp-special. We d-did so much together. And th-then..."

"What?" I demanded impatiently.

"H-he said he didn't l-love me anymore. That we n-never were together, it was j-j-just a one-time th-thing. And now he won't p-pick up any calls from me."

I felt anger flaring up inside me. Who does this Harry Styles think he is? Some ruler who could play with girls and then throw them away like scraps? "Give me your phone, Em."

Emerald passed me her shiny iPhone and I searched through her contacts until I reached 'Harry Styles'. I copied the number into my own phone and then pressed call. Emerald watched me with wide eyes and then she screamed, "No, no! Don't call him! He hates me!"

I rolled my eyes. "Calm down, Em." The phone rang about five times and then someone picked up.

"'Ello?"

"Don't 'Ello' me," I snapped. "Harry Styles, I need to have a chat with you about how to treat girls. Meet me at Kaffe Kappuccino in ten minutes. If you don't turn up I'll hunt you down and mess up your..." I glanced at Emerald for help. She gestured to her hair and mimed corkscrews. "...Your precious curls."

I hung up and pulled on a jacket over my casual clothes. Emerald watched me soberly and waved goodbye sadly as I walked out the door. I was ready to face this Harry Styles – and I would not let him push me around. Feeling stronger than ever, I got into my car and began driving.

"Harry Styles," I muttered to myself, "you do not dump my best friend like that. Not even if you're a world-famous singer."

Then I added as an afterthought, "Especially if you're a world famous singer."

Then I pressed my foot on the accel and began to speed towrads Kaffe Kappuccino.