The Uchiha Hospital Battle

Thanks for reading! I don't own any of Naruto! Please let me know if you enjoy!

——————————————————————

"I can't believe she's six months old today." Sasuke commented, standing in the doorway of Sarada's bedroom, watching his wife dress their little girl.

"I still can't believe she's here." Sakura smiled, her green eyes soft and loving as baby Sarada flailed her little arms and laughed, happy in the red dress her mother had chosen for her.

Sasuke and Sakura exchanged a glance.

Sasuke smiled softly.

Sakura's cheeks pinkened.

Sarada's birth had been a bit of a surprise to both parents, but each were equally happy to add a child to their little family.

Today was the smallest Uchiha's six month check up.

Having a baby in the house had been a bit of an adjustment, but for now, the family had settled into a routine.

Sakura had taken some time off of work to care for Sarada while she was small.

Sasuke only accepted local missions for now, no more traveling.

Both mother and father turned their eyes to their baby girl, who laughed, looking up at them both as Sakura placed her in her carrier.

Six months..............

Sasuke and Sakura both remembered how small their baby girl had been when she was born.

Now, sometimes Sarada babbled.......

Now, she could almost sit up by herself.......

Sakura insisted that one day she had seen her crawling.......

Time seemed to pass at an alarming speed since her birth.

"Ready?" Sakura asked her husband, picking up the baby carrier.

"Ready." Sasuke said, putting an arm around his wife's shoulder protectively.

After leaving their home, the Uchiha family began to make their way to the hospital.

Six months already.........

Silently, both parents wished that time would slow down.

—————————————————————

A short while later, the little family sat waiting in an exam room, waiting for the doctor to come in.

Sarada sat on Sakura's lap, looking around the room at the bright wallpaper that was found throughout the children's clinic at the hospital.

Sasuke looked at his daughter with a small smile on his lips.

His eyes were soft as he watched her bounce back and forth on her mother's lap, pointing to a cat on the wallpaper.

Sakura leaned down.

"What is it, sweetheart?" Sakura asked, as if there was a big secret in store.

Sarada turned her tiny head and looked at her mother with adorable, big onyx eyes, huffing as if she would like to communicate.

"That's a cat. Can you say 'cat'?" Sakura asked.

"Gee!" Sarada squealed happily, flailing as best she could, still pointing at the drawing.

"Cat." Sakura tried again.

"Gee!" Sarada pointed triumphantly.

Sasuke chuckled watching them. "Just let her look at it, Sakura."