Σ∇ΔΠΣSCΣΠT

I wakeup, sitting up from the bed where I lay. My sister, Dawn, sleeps next to me, her eyes shut and her breathing coming smoothly. I get out of our bed, walking to the cooling system monitor. I swipe the screen and the monitor lights up, illuminating the room. I program it to open the uv shields and to turn the air temperature to 79 degrees Fahrenheit.

Immediately the cooling system turns the room a notch colder and the uv shields raise, showing the usual landscape- barren land with a steel houses. I walk over to Dawn, lightly patting her. "Dawn." I whisper softly, waking her. She stirs, then sits up. "We have to get to work." I tell her. She nods and stands by me. We walk to our storage unit and take our Protective Goverment-made Suits, or PGS.

The material on the outside is bumpy, like scales, but the inside of it is soft. I can feel the outline of wires inside the suit. When outside, the suit protects our skin from heat flares and sun rays. I take off my night suit and then I step into the PGS. Dawn puts hers on, too. I pull a pair of black boots and gloves out of the closet. I step into the boots, and slip on the well fitting gloves.

After that, Dawn and I got to the waste-room. Looking into a mirror I brush my long golden colored hair. Dawn and I look nearly identical as we brush our hair. When we're done we go through the hallway to the front door. I punch the door password into the house monitor, and it swings open. As we step out, the sun blares down on us. I can feel my PGS immediately cooling my body.