Meeting

"V-I-C-T-O-R-Y" we cheered and then spirited as the boys ran they're winning touchdown.

"Hey, wanna get ready for the party at my place?" my best friend asked me as we grabbed our bags.

"I'm not going, Megan" I said and she gasped.

"Shay it's been three months you need to move on. Plus it's at Myles and I know you miss him." she said and I smiled.

"Yeah I do," I said and we made our way to our cars.

"Okay, your right I'm gonna have fun. I'll follow you to your house, k?" I said and she smiled and clapped.

"Yay, okay see you there!"

I bet your wondering about everything. I used to date Tyler Garcia, we dated for a year and half but it ended three months ago. He was a great boyfriend and it hit us both hard when we realized this just wasn't working anymore. But Megan right, I need to move on maybe I'll even get lucky tonight. Which is something I haven't done since Tyler, and Tyler was god awful at it. The sex itself wasn't bad it was that he was boring. No foreplay, always in his bed, and he never even talked dirty!

I decided I look hot tonight so I curled my hair loosely and put on black high waisted shorts and a white cropped bra letter that covered my rib cage. I wore some black and white low pro vans and did black and white smokey eye.

"Damn girl!" Meg said and I smirked at my reflection.

"Someone's man hunting tonight!" she said and I chuckled.

"Sort of," I said and he gasped.

"Whore,"

"Shut the hell up" I said and giggled with her then we hopped in her car and drove to Myles house.

Since Tyler and Myles are great friends I always hung around them. Me and Myles grew to be great friends and we hung out all the time while I dated Tyler. After me and Tyler broke up we didn't talk as much because he had to be there for Tyler and I didn't want it to be awkward between them. I was so excited to see him tonight it's been months since we've talked other then text or facetime.

When we pulled into his house it was already full of people and trash was all over the place. The song 2AM was blasting and I was searching for Myles. I finally spotted the PoofBall on the couch and he jumped up when he saw me.

"Shay!" he screamed and I walked over to him. He hugged me very tightly and I giggled feeling so happy to be with him again. He was one of my best friends.

"I missed you so damn much," I said and he smiled at me.

"Sorry, we need to hang out more. Tyler won't mind since he g-" he said and I raised an I eyebrow.

"What?" I said confused.

"nothing I missed you to ShayBae" he said making me smile at the nickname he gave me a year ago.

"How have you been? Found anyone Meelz?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No, I've been crazy busy but were finally back from tour and taking a break to make music." he said and I smiled and nodded my head. I looked over his shoulder and my smile disappeared. I saw Tyler kissing Some girl I've never seen before. I felt my heart shatter all over again and I bolted from the room and managed to run right Into megan.

"Shay?" she said and I grabbed her hand and pulled her to a bathroom.

"Shay what's wrong?" she asked and I felt a tear she'd down my eye.

"Tyler was kissing some girl!" I said and she frowned and pulled me into a hug.

"Shay I'm sorry, but babe it's been three months you had to no he'd move on eventually." she said and I frowned and nodded my head.