Captain

"This is your captain speaking, buckle your seat belts we're about to take off." I say into the inter com. one of the flight attendants, kaelie summers, told me we have a special guest aboard, the presidents daughter. "well tell her to come see me before we take off, we have about an hour till lift off." I say ushering her out.

~two minutes later~

Nock, nock. "um the captain said he wanted to speak with me?" says a short red headed girl with luminescent emerald eyes. "yes, are you the presidents daughter?" I ask her as she steps inside the cock pit. "yes, but how did you find out I was the presidents daughter, I haven't seen my father since the election?" she ask a confused look in her eyes. "the flight attendant recognized you." I say nodding to kaelie as she walks in with my black coffee. "oh, most people don't even realize that till they read the inscription on my art work." she says holding onto her sketch pad a little tighter. I had only just know noticed what she was wearing, she had an emerald green tank top and short black skirt that only went to her thigh. " um can you come with me to this art show I'm going to after we land?" I ask her as she looks confused. "where is the art show your going to?" she asked thinking over what I just said. "at the art institute of D.C, why?"