Chapter 1 : just a regular day

NORWAY'S POV :

I was in a deep sleep.

I don't usually have good dreams, nightmares is all I usually dream.

It's been about maybe a year sense me and England got together.

He was such a gentlemen to me. Super sweet, and really seem to understand me.

I was dreaming , this dream that... I seem to have... Almost everyday... I always starts with me , standing alone in the snow, then iceland comes up.... But I stead of the adorable face I use to know, it was blank.

No face, no emotion.

Then I would see , all the Nordics , just... Walking away... Leaving me like I was never there.

I yell there names, but they ignore me .

Then, with the blink of an eye, I was falling. For.... What seemed like forever. Then, a small light opens up. But before I could see who it was, I woke up.

Jerking my eyes open, I felt someone's arm wrap around me.

" Oh I'm sorry love, did I wake you up? " The sweet British voice said .

A small smile came across my face . "No just woke up from a dream.." I said in my Norwegian actsent.

He hugged me closer . " Want something to eat? " He said smirking .

I didn't know, I wasn't hungry, but I didn't want to disappoint him.

I've been teaching him how to cook. He's getting better, only burned it 5 times this week.

"Sure.." I whispered. And with that he picked me up, knowing I didn't feel like getting up.

As I got the bread and butter I stuck some in the toaster. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I smirked , knowing that he was watching me make toast for us made me want to laugh . I don't know why, but I chose not to think of an answer .

I made the toast and handed him one . We eat our toast, and head out to my favorite café. Kirklands, convenient right?

I get my usual , as black as my soul.

Haha, hope you laughed, cause I'm serious ....

We sat in the corner of the café. And talked about what we were gonna do at the up coming meeting.

We head back to the small apartment and mess around. As in with magic .

Talking to my troll and the little mint bunny . We love being together, at least that's what I think.

ENGLAND'S POV:

He's so cute when he sleeps. His soft bangs fall in his face , I brush them out of the way and wrapped an arm around him. I saw his eyes fly open. I hope I didn't wake him, he said I didn't . We do our normal route, as we talk, I can't help but stare into his deep blue eyes. I can't seem to not get lost in them. He's perfect . I can't even explain how perfect. Ha... My love.