Chapter 1: All is good for now

Everything was the same as always in Paris streets were crowded. Everything was beautiful the streets wet from last night's rain. One of these buildings was a bakery. When Marionette let out a scream "OH NOOOO I'm late for school!" Marionette was a sleek looking high school student she had black hair blue eyes when she got downstairs she was wearing her usual white shirt black jacket and pink corduroy jeans. She was a little clumsy here and there. "Bye mom and dad see you when I get home. Luckily the school was near where she lived and she ran all the way there when she got there she saw her friend Alya. "Hello Alya how are you?" "I'm fine and It looks like Chloe is at it again." Chloe is a highschool girl daughter of the Mayor of paris she was a brunnette blonde brown eyes and all.

"Ugghh why does she always have to cause trouble?"asked Alya. "I seriously don't know why she is a brat most of the time."said Marionette. Chloe loves it when there is chaos. She also makes people feel negative emotions and specific negative emotions causes Hawk Moth to get akumas to turn people to supervillians. Anyhow back to the story so she was humiliating someone but luckily they didn't feel a lot of negative emotions. Alya wants to give Chloe a piece of her mind but she also didn't want to get humiliated.

Well Alya was trying decide the right decision Marionette was daydreaming about yesterday's battle. They have just defeated the chaos master this supervillian had these superpowers: the power to control minds except Ladybug and Cat Noirs minds and to make people's nightmares come to life. Finnaly her friend got her to snap out of it.