How he found me

Im a high school student turning 16 ive never been in love or had sex.I dont know what it is but all that romantic stuff makes my stomach hurt,the funny part is i like romance.I wasnt like this all the time but life experience changed my mind.I was living in Guyana at the time 6 grade i met a boy his name was leon and he was my frist kiss next thing you knew im in the principal office.He explained my situation as dire and said if i ever did this again my grandpa would find out and in this country parents can beat.I know what your thinking how did this change my mind it was fear and ive held on to it since.Now im in new york hanging out with my best friend.One day she ask me why is it that i dont have anyone?.I lied and said i did thats when he walk in the cafeteria blowing away everyones eyes. I soon found out he was an exchanged student from california,fun fact i went their on a school trip in middle school.Anyway the bell rang and me and my bestie went to our classes.One of my classmates josh or joshua rarely sits in his assigned seat and the transfer student walk in taking josh spot.I was pissed and told him the seat was taken he said by who i couldnt answer he then said his name was Jen.I laughed he said i know it sounds like a girl name but dont be rude.My classmates laughed they all listened to our conversation because they barely see me talk and couldnt take their eyes off a hot stud like Jen.I wasnt impressed,then again what would i know.Every time i try to shake Jen off he ends up begin in all my classes.When the day ended i was pleased i raced out the classroom and went to homeroom to get my things,that meant ditching my bestie.But as soon as i walk out  the door there he was i tried moving and he was still in front off me we couldnt seem to move out of each other way.Until someone said move your blocking the way love birds and i snap were not loversboy was i wrong.