The Girls Of 5SOS

Ricki Sat on the floor as all her friends were getting ready to sing. They all began to sing. Ricki Did Calums Part and The Girls did the other boys parts. Ricki Thought about calum the full time. She said really hurtful things to him. Danielle Actually Loved Luke But He Cheated On Her. And Daniellea Loved Michael they had a huge argument and Cassy and Ashton Got in a fight.Ricki Looked at the camera and whispered I Miss You to the camera as Danielle held ricki and Danielle L Hold Ricki's And They sang "Cause were not fine at all" Ricki whiped her tears away as she got off set. "How was the song cover go?" Ricki's Mother Asks. "Heartbreaking" Ricki only said one word and she walked to the beach and she sat there holding her phone. "The Video is uploaded babe" Her dad said smiling. "T-Thanks Dad" She Teared up. He Picked her up ff her feet. "I know you miss him babydoll he misses you too" Ricki's dad looked at her. "I Highly Doubt that dad" She looked at the beach. "Okay well im going to your mom now will you be okay?" Ricki's Dad said. "Y-yeah ill be fine." Ricki Said. Her Dad walked away as she walked to Danielle. "I feel Depressed" Ricki told Danielle whiping her tears. "your not depressed your hurt and i feel your pain wanna go for a drive?" Danielle Asked Ricki Calmly. "Yes Please" Ricki Said Softly and got to Danielle's Car and she buckled up as Danielle started to drive. "I know you miss him Ricki he misses you too all he thinks is you" Danielle Said. "But he put me though alot of pain ad he told people hes happy he cheated on me. you know sometimes i wish i was a stoner so i could forget all of my feelings but im not going to be a idiot." She Looked out the window and she sighed. Danielle Looked at the road. "Okay we are going to work this out ALL of us Me you and Daniellea Your bad without calum. Danielle Looked at Ricki and she drove away.

As Danielle Got to calums house Calum was on this balcony Looking at Ricki getting out. "Ricki!" He Ran down the belony stairs and he ran to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "Im sorry i left you im sorry for cheating I Love my baby my princess my life my sunsine" He Held his Tears in. "Calum i missed you i couldn't even sleep i can't stop thingking about you about me about us about everything i can't even preform anymore cause your not backstage with me" Ricki said looking down. "Babe when is your next show?" Calum Said. "Its in 3 hours" Ricki Said. Calum Smirked. "I'll Bring all the boys so all of us can make up and while me and you can catch up after the show so i can hold you and kiss you and pick you up and sing to you when you can't sleep" Calum felt Rickis Lips on his "Please shut up babbiling" She Said Blushing. Calum Put Rickis back on his knee as he bend down and he kissed her Lips and he picked her up imbrcing her. "Please keep doing that if im mad or if i babble" Calum Giggled. "Of Course i will babe" Ricki Let go of calums Hand and she winked at him and walked to her car as her and Danielle Drove off. "MY FEELS" Danielle Said Laughing. "Oh Shut up!" Danielle Laughed And Got Ready for the show. 

Ricki Jumped out and she sang Bang Bang. Danielle And Ricki And Daniellea Started to dance a little bit sexually. "Lord Help me and this sexy woman" Calum said fanning himself Backstage. "Holy fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i got myself a bomb" Calum said again. "EVERYBODY GIVE IT FOR 5SOS!!" Calum and the boys walked out singing with the girls as the danced sexually as everyone cheered. "you still mad at me?" Luke whispered To Daniellea. "No Baby" She smiled And held him close. Ashton Danced With Cassy and kissed her cheek. "Im sorry cutie" Ashton Whisers to Cassy. The Girls Smirked at the boys and they all push them away with there lips and walked away and they all went on a high part of the stairs and they did a cheer move and they jumped off and did a triple and walked back ending the song shaking there bodys as the boys held them. "I would like to thank for our boyfriends for being here tonight and i would love to thank calum for forgiving me." Ricki said. "Im Very happy i forgave this sexy peice of ass" Calum Picked her up and kissed her as the other boys kissed the other girls. "I Love you princess" Calum said holding her. "I love you too Prince" Ricki smiled and giggle and walked backstage and he boys followed. "We Forgiven?" All The Boys say. "Yes you are" All the girls say giggling.