Chapter 1- Adorably kind

(A/N: Italic is thought owo)
Komaeda's POV

I woke up my bed like I usually do. Just another day in this island. I stood up and went into my bathroom and did whatever I needed to do in there, I putted on my jacket and went out to see the love of my life. "Ah! Hinata-kun! What brings you here?" I smiled at him. I thought I saw him blush a bit, but whatever there's no way he would blush at scum like me. "W-we'll I was going to get you Komaeda!" He explains to me. I gasped, " a talented person like you came to get me? I can't believe it! But you shouldn't waste your time on trash like me!" I said to him, he made a frown and pouted "stop Komaeda, you're not trash at all! You're an amazing person! So stop trash talking yourself!" He exclaimed, I looked away from him haaaah why is Hinata-kun so cute!?! But then I mentally slapped myself I can't be thinking about Hinata-kun like this! I looked backed at him and just nodded.

We went to the restaurant together. "Oh! Good morning Hinata-kun and and Komaeda-kun!" Sonia-san greeted us. We both greeted her back and took our seats. Like usual Hinata-kun took some orange juice while I took a bagel.

We all finished our breakfast and waited for Usami to give us our schedule. I got the cleaning job with Hinata-kun and Mioda-san. Oh gee working with talented blessings make me drool.

We were doing our cleaning, some jokes here and there from Mioda-san. It was quite entertaining until she said " Ibuki thinks Komaeda-Chan and Hinata-Chan could make a great couple!" She said cheerfully that made both me and Hinata-Kuh blush, wait what. I looked over at Hinata-kun he's actually blushing! Maybe I have a chance? I thought "U-um t-that can't h-happen Mioda-san! I-I'm pretty sure k-Komaeda doesn't e-even like me in that w-way!" Hinata-kun stammered " Y-Yeah! Just the thought of being with Hinata-kun makes me wet myself!" I blurred out, Hinata-kun then looked at me weirdly but then brushed it of and nodded. "But Komaeda-chan and Hinata-chan go so well with each other! Oh! Ibuki knows! Ibuki should convince everyone else to support Ibuki's ship!" He shouted "the heck is a ship?" Hinata-kun asked. "OH!OH! IBUKI KNOWS! ITS WHEN YOU PAIR SOMEONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!" She practically screamed at us. Hinata-kun just stared at her while I chuckled.

When we were leaving Hinata-kun looked at me god oh how his eyes are so beautiful haaaah "u-um hey k-Komaeda do you wanna hang o-out?" He asked while awkwardly scratched his neck. God created the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on hehe I blushed and nodded. I saw his eyes lit up for a second "let's go to the park then!" He said.

He dragged me all the way from the hotel to the park "um Hinata-kun are you that excited to spend time with a scum like me?" I accidentally asked him. He turned around " ah! Um, sorry I didn't even notice my own enthusiasm haha," He replied "but we're here now let's have a stroll around the park I want to ask you something.." He continues, I nodded and we walked around the park. "Hey Komaeda," He said, I looked at him and hummed "why do you like me? Aside from my so called 'hope' that is." He asked. I stopped and looked at him "well, you're good! And nice, and friendly and adorableeeee-ly kind! Haha.." I mentally slapped myself great Komaeda he's going to think I'm weird now "o-oh ok then, thanks.." he said oh dear god, is he that oblivious? Absolutely adorable hehehe We spent the whole day talking about normal things, I guess.