RINSTAR : Glowing in the dark

Sitting , I cuddled her while my other hand held hers and squeezed it lightly. Mesmerizing the vast of Orange and pinkish colors as it lit the skies with the freedom of birds flying towards the Sun prepared for slumber. We watched as the Moon takes its place as the formation of stars slowly appeared in the sky . The Colorful scenario of the sunset was now filled by the pale dark night while the moon and It's daughter played their magic.

A breathtaking view of night filled with lights makes her happy .She smiled , Heads up . Gazing the night sky as if it smiled back on her .

I stared at her as she stared above . I sigh with her subtle feature . Her smile makes me deeply insane, Deeply inlove .

She glance at me , making me smile back .

As the night completely returned , I held my breath as she began to glow . Her hands glimmers, Her Face brightened but I can still see her details ,Her blonde her glows and flew in the gravity showing neon yellow radiant lighted the dim surroundings. Her beautiful dress ripped off but the light quickly covered her body, Leaving embers of light scattered around her, Making her like a goddess. I still held her hand as she floated up about half of my body .

" Do you really have to go ? ".

I asked her . She maked a weak smile . I look at her and smiled back .

" I understand ",

I spoke as I let go of her hand , Making things not harder for her . She flew upwards the sky without turning her back at me and cutting our eyecontact .

I gaze at her as she returned to her home . She shines the brightest yet placed in the highest .

" You're going to come back for me aren't you ? ", I whispered to myself

I walk passed the meadows to the slim road while the night throwed a meteor shower , Making me stop and Gaze again at the sky . I smiled as the sky lights brighter . I know that wishing on a meteor is childish . But giving it a try is not bad . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath .

I wish she can return soon .

I continued walking . Its been a year since we've met . I never expected to feel love and be loved . What can I say ? Expect the unexpected . Ever wonder why she lit up and flew in the sky ? I'll tell you but dont be surprised . She is not a fairy nor an angel and definitely not a god . She is a star , my star. Her name is , Rinstar .