Chapter 1-Shadow hiding~

"Yovana can you close up shop tonight?" My boss yelled from across the store. As he left I finished up cleaning and turned the alarm system on and closed up shop.

I walked down the street, my heavy feet crunching Leaves as I walk. Nobody was awake; or so I thought.. I heard twigs cracking and heavy footsteps behind me and a faint smell of marijuana. Oh how I disliked that smell.

Yovana's POV:

"Who's there?!" I yelled. No answer obviously.. I turned the corner to where I lived and faintly I saw a shadow behind me and my heart beat began to race.

"Come out now!" I screamed.

Then the boy in the shadow appeared..

And to my surprise it was Drew!

Drew ❤️ I had a thing for him since middle school *6th grade*

But why would he be following me?

Drew's POV:

I've been High for over 3 hours and the last 20 mins I've followed this kinda cute girl home?

" Wow Drew What the fu*k are you doing?" I said to myself.

"Drew?? Is that you?" The cute girl said.

" Yea. How do you know my name?" I asked, *Did she know me?*

"I've known you since middle school. I sit next to you in chemistry."she said Surprised That I didn't Remember her.

"What's your name cutie?" I asked getting closer to her.

She answer so politely," Yovana."

As I got closer I realized what a true beauty this girl was like DAM!

Yovana's POV:

"Wow you're beautiful!" , Drew Said As he walked closer to me.

I blushed hoping he didn't notice but he did and smiled.

Wow! That smile of his was Gorgeous.

I couldn't control my feelings at the moment I was so shy and nervous. Omg Drew Was Finally Talking to Me And Alone.

"Can I walk you home and not have to hide now?" Drew asked having me go into a complete shock

I just nodded.

I felt like my heart was beating so fast he could hear it but he didn't which was good because if he did Phew that would be embarrassing.

Drew's POV:

She seemed so shy and nervous, such a good girl.

"So what are you doing walking alone in the night ?" I asked her.

"Coming home from work and school." She replied with a gentle smile.

We reached her house and I left her with a gentle kiss on the cheek which blushed right after. I laughed on how cute it was.

I was walking Away until she said, " Thanks for walking with me and hope I see you and talk to you again Drew!"

I nodded and Waved as she entered her house with a big Smile on her face.

Yovana's POV:
"Ugh! Why is he so dam cute!"

It was Late So I showered and put some Comfy pjs and went to bed with Drew gentle kiss in my head..

~~~ sorry it's a short first chapter~~~