Waltz (OneShot)

It all started with a Dance

                          And it all ended with a Dance......

We first met each other when we were still young,we often love to play in the garden and when no one other than us is around...

                                  We start to dance

so free that the roses dances with us, the petals forming around our elegant dance beautifully flows away with the wind 'caused by our movements,until the end of the day.This is repeated each day he visits me

but...

One day he did'nt come to dance with me....

he sent a letter saying : 

            My Dearest Childhood Friend,

                            Yesterday was the last day, i sent this to inform you that we left the town due to

          my father's will of raising me in a City, therefore it left my mother no choice but to follow my father's  will,but still i promise you.

                           That when the time comes, I'll come back and have waltz with you once more like

  we often do. in a garden full of colorfull roses.

                                                                                                         Sincerely, Your Childhood Friend

                                                                                                                Darwin Grimoirelock

I believed in him..

I waited and waited for him to come back but still no sign of him...

Up until now, 

Today is my 18th Birthday,My parents prepared a royal party for Me and for the purpose of me finding a husband ,i felt empty deep inside for i am still waiting for him.

     I danced all night with different kinds of young men but still no one matches his dance , i miss those times that i feel like the wind with roses twirling around me. and so then the bell's from the churches rang for the midnight call , mysteriously the door right behind me opened the door that leads to the garden where we often dance .

       How weird...

I stepped outside to see the garden,

 it took my breath away after seeing the moonlight shining down upon the roses,

So beautiful, the roses became more beautiful than in daylight.

as i look around the garden i heard someone humming..

    "Could it be?"

It is him... Darwin...

"Shall we Dance like we used to do back then?"

he smiled..

I was so happy and glad that he made it...

                                                               my last rose...

We danced around the garden like we used to do , all night long...

        I didn't felt tired at all, with smiles on our faces, i couldnt get more energized.

little by little i noticed, as the sky turns lighter he becomes transparent.

"The Daylight ..."

i can't understand.....

"Ronalyn.."

he left me speechless..

" i died 3 years ago."

i still can't talk at the moment so he explained everything to me...

"  I killed myself 3 yrs.ago,becouse my father wants me to marry a rich woman who can save our family name , i just couldn't bring myself to marry someone i don't quiet know, he betrothed me with no permission to myself i ended up being fully depressed, it's not just that i don't want to marry a woman i-i.. just wanted it.... to be You... but even though i already told him that he just couldn't agree to it, he disgusted my love for you, and becouse of my depression i wasn't myself anymore...

                                               i jump of the balcony..."

b..but even still ! YOU COULD HAVE JUST RAN AWAY!

" i can't... father wouldn't let me go until the wedding "

BUT y...you're gone...

" I'm right onfront of you..i'll stay by your side and I'm sorry for everything i couldn't do for you now that i'm dead "

A dance...that's all i wanted... with the dance we used to dance we will be together....

"..... ok"

he smiled at me and banished upon my eyes...

until then,Every Midnight i always come out in the garden to have waltz with him..

he is alive during the night.. but dead in the daylight...

i can live with that.

        after all...

                    Love is worth suffering for.

The 

     End

Note : I hope you liked it ,correct my wrong grammars if there is something wrong ewe"

  this is my First English Oneshot ~! , Thanks for Reading!~ <3 

and btw this can be expanded in a different way but im lazy so ONE SHOT all the waay!~