Cookies & Fight!

Today, I'm going to tell you a story. A fairy tale......not exactly, but I wouldn't recommend it for kids....or the weak of heart. Reason being, this isn't happy, it has violence, and there will be sad parts. My name is Kellie and this is my Cinderella story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate social studies." I groan and plop down at my lunch table. "So you've mentioned.... three billion times before." My friend, Zara, tells me and tosses another piece of cookie in her mouth. "Shut up and give me cookie." I snatch one of her cookies from her bag and stick it in my mouth.

"Keke! You know I love my cookies!" I roll my eyes, "yes and we all know you're cookie monster." She slaps my arm teasingly, "you bitch." I stick my tongue out at her and she laughs. "Here comes player boy, four o'clock." Zara looks pointedly at the biggest player of our school, not to mention jock, Alois Trancy.

He's walking with the head cheerleader, Elizabeth Midford. Both blonde's, both act like airheads, and both can't keep a relationship. Go figure. "I can't wait until a bus randomly decides to hit them both." I snort at Zara's remark, "stop it. You're so mean." She rolls her blue eyes, "and they're sluts."

"I have no idea how we're friends," I comment and she puts a hand on her heart. "You wound me." I snatch another cookie, "gladly." I giggle and take a bite of it, standing up. "I'll be, well you kno-." Something bumps into me and my cookie smears someone's shirt. "Not my cookie!" I yell at the same time as the person yells, "you bitch!"

Cringing, I look up. There in all her six-inch heel glory, is Elizabeth. "S-Sorry." I mumble nervously, the cafeteria is silent. "You'd better be! This is a one of a kind shirt!" Her face is red and it sort of looks funny, "why are you laughing?!" I cover my mouth and Zara stands up, "your face." My eyes widen in surprise, one she's right and two she stood up to Elizabeth!

"You nerds had better watch where you step or I'll put you in your place!" She points at us with a manicured nail. "You? Keke has more strength in her pinkie finger than you have in your whole body." Zara retorts and her gazes turns to me. "N-No I don't! Th-That's Zara, always playing! Sorry!" I take a step back and grab Zara quickly.

"What but I'm not-!" I cover her mouth and laugh nervously, "sorry again! Won't happen again! Bye!" I grab mine and Zara's stuff and pull her out the lunchroom by her arm. "Che, loons." Is the last thing I hear Elizabeth say as we run out. 

"Are you crazy?! You almost got me into a fight with her!!" Its not like I'm afraid I'll get beat, I won't but that's Elizabeth. I don't want any attention for my high school years. "You could beat her and you know it!" Zara yells right back at me in the school's parking lot. "I don't care! You know I don't want to fight her!"

Zara rolls her eyes, "whatever Keke. Just know you'll have to fight someone, someday." I roll my own eyes and slide into my car. "Don't care, bye Z." She only frowns as I start up the car, "you shouldn't act like a wimp." I sigh and look at her, "I'm not." I hit the gas pedal and speed off. "Maybe I shouldn't have told Zara about my fighting."

I think out loud as I drive to the Boxing and Judo school down the block from my house. "Hey Jill," I greet the woman at the desk, heading to the back. "Hey Keke, Kiros is already waiting in the back." She waves, I nod and hurry to the changing rooms.

I change into a sports bra, blue sweats, and a jacket. I don't have to wear shoes here when I practice, I only have to wear it when a lot of guests and sponsors are around. Pulling my boxing gloves out my bag, I sling it over my shoulder and head to the back training rooms. "Hey Kiros, I just want to blow off some steam today."

Kiros nods, he's a man in his late 30s, brown hair, brown skin, well built, and brown eyed. Cool guy, has three kids who I babysit occasionally. That is, when Maria let's me. "Then today's exercise will be perfect for you." Surprisingly Kiros is Italian. You'd never guess he'd be Italian due to his Greek sounding name.

"Alright then, let's get started." I wrap my hands and pull it tight, setting down my gloves for the end of practice. Kiros let me do 20 different sets of kicks and punches and some sequenced moves. After that he retaught me the pressure points in the body and what each one causes. "Okay, I know you've been waiting for this part hamster."

I roll my eyes but smile, hamster is my nickname for him. He found out I loved the furry little creatures when I saw his son get one from the pet store one day.  "You'll be boxing Jill today. I want a clean fight, no below the belt. You can flip your opponent, but no use of feet. Or else Jill will be done before the match is over." I get a cheeky grin as Jill scowls playfully.

Ding

The bell signals the start of our match. "You're going down this time Kell." Jill threatens and I smirk. Jill is a woman in her late 20's, short black hair, chubby but tall, and bright green eyes. I don't say anything and go over Jill's weaknesses in my mind.

'Her patterns are weak, she can't focus very much, doesn't take notice to pattern attacks, and isn't quick to respond.' I think as I scan Jill, she throws a punch but she swung her fist out and around so I blocked it with my arm easily, using my free left to punch her in the stomach. She coughs a bit and jumps back. Next she uses a pattern attack: Left to face, right to stomach, left to shoulder. I dodge each time and punch her left side when I duck, punch the left side of her face when I move, and add my weight to punch her stomach again when I duck.

Jill falls to the ground, tapping out and I spit out my mouth guard. "That was fun, you've gotten faster." I compliment her, pulling off one of my gloves to help her up. "Oh shut up, I lost. Don't patronize me." I chuckle and shake my head. "Does it look like I'm one to patronize?" She grabs my hand begrudgingly and I pull her up.

%-%-%-%-%-%

RAWR!! Don't ask. -_-

Reaper the Unicorn- Hello little readers-

Delirious Little Nutellas;

Reaper- Tomato tomatoe.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

~ Animeandmusic