Damon

His piercing eyes stared at me as he teasingly, slowly pulled down my underwear. I twirled one of my fingers through his hair and arched my back as he blew on my dripping heat. I smiled down at him as I pulled him up to kiss me.

"Damon," I mumbled, it came out slurred. "Damon?" The smirk on his face disappeared as everything else did.

"Damon!" A loud moan escaped my mouth as I woke from my nap. I threw my hand over my mouth instantly, knowing he was in the next room. I faced palmed myself when his loud footsteps came to my door. He looked worried.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" Damon asked, stepping into my room. "Did you have a nightmare? If so, I'm all ears."

"It was actually quite the opposite," I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. Damon made his smoldering look at me and took in a deep breath. I pressed my back against the headboard of my bed and pulled my blankets to me.

Damon hopped on my bed and sat his head in his hands, "I'm listening."

"I don't like you," I stated, "and you don't like me."

"Who said I didn't like you?" Damon smirked at me. Oh, that fucking smirk.

"Have you seen the way you look at me? When I talk to Stephen, you look at me like I killed your best friend."

"I don't have friends," I scoffed at Damon's statement. "And I don't hate you. So why don't you tell me about that dream and maybe I can help you out," Damon winked at me. I shivered and pulled my cover to my cover closer to my body.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one who can help me," I admitted. I looked Damon in the eye and everything spilled out. Every. Last. Detail.

"That really does sound like a problem," Damon moved closer to me. I tensed and took in a sharp breath. Damon drug a finger lightly over my exposed thigh. "And I really want to help you."

"Dam-" before I could finish saying his name, he wrapped his right hand around my throat and his left on my breast.

"This is going to be better than any dream you've ever had about me," Damon growled then attached his lips to mine in a forceful manner. I melted into the kiss, not thinking this would ever happen. We both moaned into each other's mouths as Damon fought for dominance.

I went to unbutton his shirt, but he yanked his belt out of its loops and tied my hands to the headboard. I was pulling and tugging, wanting to touch the man that tied me up. I growled, feeling a wetness pool around my heat.

Damon ripped open my shirt to reveal that I didn't have a bra on. He began kissing around my breasts, massaging them. I let out a quiet mewl which made Damon squeeze my breasts. Hard. It's like he wanted me to moan more. And I did.

"You're so gorgeous," Damon's mouth attached to my hardened mound. I bit my lip and smiled. A joyful sigh and a small laugh left my mouth. "What's gotten you so giddy?" Damon asked as he came back up and kissed my lips.

"Nothing. Just a little relieved," I sighed as Damon pulled my underwear down, the cold air hit my throbbing heat.

I heard Damon say a quiet, "me too," before he shoved his face into my pussy. I arched my back and smiled down at him and he stared up at me. He sucked on my clit and pushed a finger into my entrance.

"Damon," I squealed with a giggle. He chuckled at me and added another finger. I heard footsteps coming up the hallway and tried to pull away from Damon, but he pulled me even closer. "Damon, someone's coming," I whined. He groaned and sped to the door, locking it, then speeding back other to me.

There was a knock at the door.

"(y/n), are you okay?" Stephen asked. "Is Damon in there?" I looked down at Damon to see him enjoying his dessert. I stared with pleading eyes, asking what to do.

"Tell him," Damon demanded. I shook my head and Damon rolled his eyes. He sat up and licked his lips before shoving three fingers inside of me. I suppressed a loud moan as Damon said, "walk away little brother. We're sorting things out, (y/n) and I."

I bit my lip as Damon stared down at my naked body. His eyes twitched then he moved to unbutton his pants.

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine," Damon spoke, "Just a little tied up with somethings," he continued to slowly, teasingly pull his pants down. The footsteps started again, getting lighter and lighter.

"There's no way he bought that," I said as he tugged at his underwear.

"I don't care, it's not like he won't hear you screaming," Damon bent down so his lips were next to my ear, "moaning," I shivered, "and begging for more."

I pushed my hips up to create some friction, he pulled away with a tisk. I groaned in frustration and tugged at my restraints. Damon unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it down with his pants, then finally taking his underwear off as well. I sighed at the sight and bit my lip.

"I hope you're ready because I'm not going easy on you."

"I don't care," I smirked. Damon hovered over me and rubbed up and down my slit with his head. "Don't fucking tease me," I demanded.

The veins blackened around his eyes and his teeth flashed at me. He pushed in without remorse which resulted in a scream erupting from me. I wasn't able to open my eyes or contain my loud cries joy until about a minute or so after the thrusting.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. I stared Damon in the eyes and said, "untie me." He fought me on it, I could see it. He closed his eyes, but finally gave in. As soon as my hands came undone I grabbed his face and kissed him. He groaned and grabbed one of my breast.

"I hate to admit this, but," Damon paused as he groaned, "this is probably the best sex I've ever had."

"I highly, highly doubt that," I told the man above me. "You've had sex with more girls than I can't count." I reached down and started to rub my clit. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and Damon grabbed my face.

"Don't fucking touch that sweet pussy of yours," he smacked my hand away, "it's mine," he pressed his thumb onto my clit and drew circles. My legs started shaking and I couldn't hold my eyes open. My nails were dug so deep into his skin that I'm sure I was drawing blood. But we heal quickly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm running to its end. I was wishing it wouldn't come because I didn't want this to end. I love Damon. "I love you," I blurted. Damon looked at me confused.

He pulled out and his hot, white fluid covered my stomach. I was a little sad I didn't finish. Damon noticed. He began to rub my clit so quickly that my legs began shaking again.

This sex god shoved two fingers inside of me and began licking my clit again. He curled his fingers just the right way. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him up to me and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips. He rested his forehead against mine as he continued to curl his fingers at the perfect angle.

"I love you too," He admitted. I smiled with a loud moan that was somewhat silenced by Damon's lips. I felt my orgasm at its peak and the release was overwhelming. I might be a vampire but I was surely enough worm out.

Damon fell down beside me and we both stared at the ceiling. We were catching our breath and laughing every now and again.

"Did you mean it?" was the first thing I said.

"That I love you?" Damon asked. I nodded. "I have since I first made you punch me in the face," I giggled at his comment.

"Me too."