Curiosity.

WASSUP HOES so dis my first fanfic. And I've read some fanfics on here that were so bad I had to write my own! (Ps mine will be much worse) anyways enjoy

Todoroki's POV
I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the door headed towards my new school. I've never cared about making friends before. I only go to school to learn and graduate and eventually take over my old man's company when he retires. He wants me to make the company become number one. However I have no interest in running a company, my old man only created me for this reason.

It's not like I have a choice. So I just have to deal with it. I walked into the school and looked for my classroom. I read the sign on the door. "1A". This is it. I walked in and sat down next to a window, not even bothering to introduce myself to any of my classmates. I didn't see the point. I wasn't here to make friends. Or so I thought.

Midoriya's POV
As I was talking to Iida I saw someone that caught my eye walk past me. He had red and white hair and what seemed to be a burn on his left eye. He had one blue eye and one gray. I have never seen him before.

He didn't talk to anyone and went straight for a window seat. So I simply thought he was the antisocial type. I have no idea why I'm so curious about this boy. I decided not to delve any deeper and continue talking to my friend. Until a certain someone walked in.
"MOVE IT EXTRAS." The blonde boy said. A red headed boy looked over at the blonde.
"Hey explosion boy"
"SHUT UP WEIRD HAIR." The blond looked over at me. And by this point I'm sweating. Oh god oh god! Kacchan is looking at me! He doesn't look to happy..
"Deku." The blonde said as he walked up to me.
"U-um hi Kacchan! N-nice day today right? Haha... haha... pleasedontkillme."
"YOU DUMB NERD. YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? I'LL SHOW YOU. JUST YOU WAIT." A pink haired and pink skin girl looked over at the blonde.
"Calm down bakugo! Mr Aizawa doesn't like when you and deku fight you know that!"
"OH SHUT UP RACCOON EYES. Better watch yourself deku." And with that bakugo walked away and sat down. Everyone seemed to go back to doing their own thing. I wiped my sweat and sat behind bakugo. Wondering when our teacher would decide to wake up.

Todoroki's POV
As I was resting my chin on the palm of my hand I heard someone yelling. I look over and see a blonde boy with red eyes yelling at a green haired boy. I inspected the green haired boys appearance. He had green eyes and green and dark green hair. It was curly in some spots. He also had four distinct freckles on each one of his cheeks. He was clearly scared of the person who was yelling at him. I wonder why the blonde one is yelling at him. I thought to myself.

I am not sure why I cared. Just something about the green haired boy made me curious. I decided not to approach him. However. If I ever do see the blonde lay a hand on him. I won't hesitate to intervene.

But why do I care?