Evil Sehun (EXO)

*Notes:

Noona - (older sister) ONLY korean guys uses this when a girl is older than them

Hyung - (older brother) ONLY korean guys uses this when a boy is older than them.

Mehrong - (tongue out, bleh) :p

You had a date and it was today. You would meet your boyfriend in the cinema at 4 pm. You always looked forward to it because it had been a long time you didn't see him. You admitted it that you missed him. You both were busy studying and working, so you had no time to meet each other. He told you that he would meet you in front of a popcorn counter near theatre 4.

After you got off the bus, it was almost 4 pm, you rushed to the cinema's door and ran to the elevator. You checked your watch many times. You were probably late. You didn't want to make him wait.

As you have expected, Luhan was waiting for you in front of a popcorn counter. He wore his black X-Man t-shirt. He saw you and he instantly smiled.

"I'm sorry! Am I late?" you said after reached him. You were bit out of breath.

He shook his head and gave you a smile, a smile that you always loved. Seeing him smile, you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Don't worry. We won't be late to watch the movie." He said. He showed you tickets in his hand. You nodded and smiled back at him. You were about to ask why you both were still standing here as someone approached you with popcorns.

You turned around and found an expressionless tall young boy standing beside you. He looked at you, still no expression on his face.

'Who is this boy?' You thought as you blinked your eyes.

"SEHUNNIE!"Luhan called the boy.

'Oh, he knows him?' You thought. 'Is he his friend?'

Luhan smiled brightly. He looked cheerful as always.

"Sehunnie, introduce yourself to her!" he pointed at you, still smiling.

That expressionless boy nodded obediently. He looked at you, changed his expression to a bright one, and then bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Sehun."

You just blinked. Before you could ask something, Luhan cut you off.

"He's my cousin." He said. "He has free time today so I asked him to join us." he giggled and patted Sehun's shoulder. His cousin just smiled shyly.

Although you didn't really love that idea, that his cousin came along, it was okay. His cousin looked nice though. He's good-looking, just like Luhan. He looked like Luhan but Luhan told you that Sehun is 4 years younger than him. You thought that Luhan did have that baby face.

'So, Sehun is two years younger than me?' You thought. 'Maybe we can get along well very fast.'

"Would you like to have anything beside pop-corn?" Luhan asked you. You looked at the other counters and then juice counter caught your attention. You turned around to face Luhan and you pointed at the counter.

"I'd like to have an apple juice." You said shyly, rubbing the back of your head. Luhan just smiled at you.

"Wait here. I'll be back." He said. He looked at his cousin. "Sehunnie, be nice to your Noona." He said before leaving.

You giggled. Noona, you thought about what Luhan said. You found it weird that you would be Sehun's real Noona someday. That fact made you giggling like an idiot.

"Huh, weird girl."

You stopped giggling and were dumbfounded. Hey, who said that? That voice was so clear and familiar. You turned around and saw Sehun glaring at you. You blinked many times. What is this boy doing?