bipolar disease

I will tell you what I know and of what I have seen....

For years I thought I was mad but now I am absolutely sure that I am crazy. Since I was five I have had voices and seen shadows like people, people that I believe are supernatural. It scares me to think that they exist but not everyone is tortured with the information that they give you. They call themselves demons , they think life’s a game, scaring you so much you can’t fall asleep, they make your brain contradicted its self and you never know what’s real or just a dream. The events that occurred through my life are vivid and I still can feel the pain they caused.  I was young when I lost my family; I remember my parent’s death the most.

I didn’t usually like the smell of blood but for some reason as I drew the knife out of my mother’s stomach it intrigued me so I continued plunging the knife through my mother’s olive skin.  She fell to the floor with a thud I was in deep thought when I was interrupted by my father running down the stairs to investigate the blood curdling screams that flew from my mother’s dried up throat. His face had shown deep concerned when I smiled a devilish smile as I watched the bright, red blood drip off the tip of the knife that was fresh from the one that I use to love very dearly. Nothing had changed I still loved her but the voices told me it was better that way. I have trusted them since I can remember so I didn’t doubt them then. That was the last thing that I remember before I found myself laying on my warm bed surrounded by my pink walls that I despised for I hated pink! I thought “had I dreamt that? Could my mind create so unforgettable memories?” unfortunately I hadn’t, I remember I was sat in a pool of blood and I was wearing a bloody t-shirt. I couldn’t get out my mind what I had down. That wasn’t the only thing that happened that day, my brother and fathers were gone, nowhere to be seen. The body was gone so I was alone like I was for the rest of my life.

My mother was not the only one that I killed. The voices told me my dad and brother knew too much and if I was to continue my rise to the top and reach my destination I would have to stop them in their tracks.

Blood trailed behind me when I walked down the dark passageway to my kitchen when I had heard something move in the trees out sound of the large window. Unfazed by it because I had thought it had been my shadows, the voices. Unfortunately it wasn’t. That day I was taken by the police to a medical hospital where they diagnosed me with bipolar disease and schizophrenia