Stepsisters

I pulled up my night cotton shorts that basically showed my whole ass but oh well, no one would see but my stepsister. As I was sifting through all my clothes in my walk in closet, I heard Mia walk in.

"Hey sexy" she said playfully, looking at my bare tits.

I winked and kept looking through my clothes but soon felt her creep up behind me. She started sliding my shorts down and I jumped.

"Mia what are you doing?" I giggled and she shrugged.

"What? I'm horny." She said and I gasped in surprise. What she saying what I thought she was?

"uh-" I began to say but she slid my shorts completely off.. along with my underwear.

"Wanna have some fun?" She smiled and I felt my stomach stir.

The longer I stood there naked the hornier I began to feel. Was I really aboutta fuck my stepsister?

I guess so.

I smirked and walked over to her, sliding off her night gown leaving her naked as well, surprising the hell out of her.

"Lock the door just Incase." She whispered.

I walked over to the closet door and locked it, leaving us in darkness. But I then turned on my UV light making the closet slightly lighter in a blue tint, but still pretty dim setting the mood.

Suddenly, she aggressively pushed my onto the floor and climbed on top of me. She brought her warm mouth onto my nipples and swirled her tongue around them making me moan.

I began rocking my hips against her as I felt my pussy dampen.

"Mmm Mia fuck me." I whimpered and she brought her hand down to my throbbing clit, rubbing it up and down. Oh fuck that felt so good.

I wrapped my legs around her back and moved myself against her fingers.

"ohhh mmm fuck keep going." I moaned.

She suddenly moved down and pressed her mouth against my clit, swirling her tongue around it and sucking hard.

I continued to rock my hips against her and arched my back, feeling myself getting close.

"HARDER." I moaned and she flicked her tongue against me at lighting speed.

She slid her finger into me and started pumping in and out, adding to the sensation.

I bit my lip as she fucked me, forgetting that she was my sister and loving the feeling she was giving me.

It felt so good that I couldn't contain my loud moans and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Apparently Mia hadn't heard them because she continued to lick my clit, her hands digging into my lips holding me still.

My legs started twitching and I slapped my hand over my mouth as I heard my mother walk into my room.

Mia wrapped her lips around my throbbing clit and sucked hard making me gasp.

My heart drops when the doorknob begins to jingle, my moms voice sounding through.

"Mia, Jay, are you girls in there?" She asks.

Little does she know that Mia was currently eating me out as I arched my back in pleasure.

My mom continues turning the knob but we don't pay attention. I debate stopping Mia but it feels too good and I know I am close to cumming.

My toes curl and I slap my other hand on my mouth, trying my hardest not to scream in pleasure as I cum.

"Girls, what's going on!!" My mom yells and I hear her walking away.

Mia and I quickly get dressed and I rip my blankets out from the top of the closet, making a pallet.

We slide into it and close our eyes just as my mom unlocks the door with her key.

"Oh." She says and walks away, shutting the door behind her.