LAUREN DAIGLE

Hello. My name is lauren daigle. I am 27 years old and born in Louisiana. Im going to try out for american idol and hopefully i can win.

*later on
Its the day of my American Idol tryouts. I shake nervously as i get in the car. As we drive to get to where i need, i start to think about what i would do if i did make it. I could start a career for singing. Even if i dont make it i know that god is with me and will help me through. Its amazing what he can do for you.

  I get out of the car about to go in. When i get my number, i find a seat to sit down in. I tell my mom "all of these people look so talented" she replies " dont worry about it, im here for you".
Finally its my turn to go in. I introduce myself to all of the judges. I start to sing my original trust in you. After i finish, i get cut before 24 people. I run out to the car as fast as i can, crying the whole way home.

* a couple if years later...

     I write my songs about God. God is my inspiration. I just came out with my new album look up child. My song you say got on the top 10 song request worldwide. I new that losing could give ne a chance to show everyone that i am better than i was before, to redeem myself even.