The Heartbreak

Kurt had just teleported into the institute, annoyed and disappointed, things had not gone so well with Amanda and now he was coping with the thought of being apart.

      Kitty had a similar experience that day, her head was spinning at the thought that Lance would leave her for that low life Jenny. She was so full of emotion, she had no other thought but that same moment playing in her mind of Lance saying
"I am sorry, it will be better this way"

*Bamf*
      Kurt, now in the dining room, was ready to put his experience behind him. Kitty shortly after walked into the dining room, both suddenly realizing a lost affection that they had for each other. They grabbed their food and sat down.
Kurt, wanting to start a conversation, asked simple questions.

       "So how was your day Kitty?"

      "Fine, I have had a rough day, Lance told me an unexpected thing today, I don't think I am going to be seeing him for a while"

      "I can relate, things are starting to get a bit shaky with Amanda and I"

       Kurt, realizing the potential, asked Kitty if she would want to talk more about it later and ease the pain of heartbreak. To Kurt's dismay she responded with no, It was understandable and Kurt was ok with dropping it until tomorrow.

Sorry if it isn't great, I don't have a lot of experience writing fan-fictions. I would love to have any comment for improvements that can be made in the next chapter. If you enjoyed it please consider following.
-Spidey