Lunar

This certain OC is for AgentEmily_Spades contest.

Name: Lunar

Age: 14

Species: Werewolf

Gender: girl

Likes: books, chocolate, wolves, nature, nighttime, constellations, running, the moon, t-shirts, shorts, sarcasm, puns, trees, valleys, mountains and caves.

Dislikes: Skirts, hate, prejudices, bullying, cold, hot, the sun, bright lights, ice, crowds, hunting, animal haters, poachers, and loud noises.

Personality: Sweet, protective, fierce, nerdy, introvert sarcastic and carring.

Background: Lived with a nice family until bitten at age 4. Runs with the local pack of normal wolves. Every once in awhile she will end up in a town or city. Shuned by most people for her "Animosity". Usually keeps her head down when she comes to a town. Lives in a cave that she has made nice and cozy.

Color Shceme: Bronze, silver, green and brown.

Other: She is very skinny. Can change to her wolf form at will. Will pull things like carts or wagons in her wolf form. She is very flexible and has very good balance. Is very fast. Has enhanced senses.

Quotes: "You don't need shoes when you have feet like mine...But I still have a pair in my bag, just in case."

"Since when has the night ever stopped me?"

"I am very fluent in sarcasm. Are you?"

"You see this?...This is my mark. If you don't know me, stay out."

"I'm pretty sure that I lived here all my life. But if you were wondering, no. I don't live in a giant tree. I'm not Peter Pan."

"Of course I have a role model. Doesn't eveyone?...My role model is Peter Pan. Or Mowgli. Or Remus Lupin. One of the three."

A pic:

For you Em and Kai : )

(Anyone else can use Luner too. Just PM me to make sure its all good! And you MUST include at least one of her quotes.)