Jonahs rough romance 🌹

Hi, my name is Jonah Marais. I'm in a band too. It's called why don't we, iconic right? You would think so since we have been on the radio and we have almost 4 million fans on our Instagram and every song we put out becomes a big hit. But life is different in the real world, not just the social world is filled with problems but so is the real world.
Romance and dating has been tough for me sense kindergarten when I kissed that girl in a tire. Man that was a badass girl. But anyway, so romance has been so hard for me sense last year when I dated a fan. She was beautiful, graceful, basically a living sunflower. But one day she texted me and she said, Jonah I'm pregnant, you are going to be a dad, a wonderful dad. After that I passed out.
The next day I told her this was all a mistake. I should have known messing around and being sexual would do this, but could you blame me. I'm only 20 what do you expect from me. So I told her that we should break up because I was far from ready to become a parent. After that she blew up and she posted on all social media that I was this bad person that raped her and did sexual things to her which was not all true. She got pregnant that is both of our faults not just mine.