CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

• hey guys well this is my first story and I have always wanted to make my own so hopefully it turns out good and you guys actually like it 😸 •

*Rinnahs POV

"YYAAAAASSSSSSS AHHHH OMG!" I screamed as loud as I could as Justice finally announced that he is finally opening a PO box. It felt really weird for me to send it to his PO Box when I could give it to him in person. Yes, I know i sound so stupid. We go to the same school, but just because we go to the same school doesn't mean i have a chance with him or anything . Well, i guess i have a bigger chance of him noticing me than others girls who don't even live in our state. My mom heard me screaming " honey is everything alright, are you safe, what happened?"

" JUSTICE MADE A PO BOX MOM !!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?"

"No... Not exactly"

"It means that i get send my bae😍 stuff and that i have a even bigger chance of him noticing me"

My mom got annoyed from my little "fantasy" and left the room. The next was the first day of school, which was also a monday. In my head I was thinking nope i ain't even gonna wake up but i really wanted to go to school just to see Justice. That day i decided to look decent for once . I started the day off by washing face and doing my usual make up routine, which was concealer, foundation, press powder, mascara, and then eyeliner. I don't like to cake my face up or even try to because if i did i would end up looking like the Joker from batman. Since my face looked decent might as well make make everything decent. I grabbed a black skater skirt, burgundy crop top, thin tan knit cardigan, and my black vans and squeezed them onto my body ninety pound body. Im ninety pounds and a freshman ...what , thats because i'm really short . I'm 4'11 everyone else is really tall but i enjoy my height for some reason. I ate breakfast and my mom dropped my off to school on the way to her work. I met up with my best friends, Nia and Anthony,. at our "spot" we go to in the morning. Nia knows im in love with him . we know that we have no chance of dating anyone compared to all the flawless girls in highschool. Nia has had a crush on this guy named Michael ever since we were in elementary. I always feel bad for Nia because Michael is one of those guys who is always going out with someone other than her. Anthony joined us to compare schedules. i found out i only have 1 class with Nia. She has her first 2 classes with Justice and her last one with me, Anthony and Justice. I only have 1class with the Nia and Justice, but thank god it's in the same class. Nia has a total of three classes with Justice,not fair. Anthony and I had all classes together, Yass. My mornings were pretty basic, boring, and annoying as usual. Finally last class came but My previous class got out super late so as i walked in the class with Anthony and Nia mouthed us "your late" and i just role my eyes in a jokingly way. Someone's eyes met my mine as i looked for an open seat, it was Justices. When our eyes met i felt like jumping up and down or doing cartwheels but since we were in a class i kept my chill. Im so glad i had at least one class with Nia and justice if i didn't i would've been devastated.

*Justices POV from start of school

First day if Highschool was going to be weird. In middle school everyone knew me so i wasn't a big deal, coming to a new school made everything weirder. As i stepped foot onto my new campus i suddenly got everyone's attention. I'm sort of new to this "famous" thing. Girls begin to scream and huddle into their girl groups. I was totally new to this school so i had no friends at all. This guy came up to me " Hey, I'm Michael and you must be the Justice Carradine from vine."

"Ya thats me" I guess i just made a new friend. he begins to walk me around and show me my classes.

*Rinnahs POV

What am I experiencing with my own eyes. "NIA IS ... IS JUSTICE WALKING WITH M M MICHAEL?!?"

"O gosh"

How could this happen, out of all the people Justice makes friends with the schools player.

*Justices POV

I go through all my class my classes and its was quite normal besides the fact that half of the girls in each class stared at me. I finally walk to my last class and find a seat. The teacher begins by explain or agenda and blah blah blah, i doze out. Then this girls comes in late with someone who could look like her boyfriend. there was something about her that caught my eye. I looked away quick because if i stared any longer at how beautiful she was i would look like a total creeper. They sat together about 2 tables to the right of me. I was over here partnered with a strange girl. Im guessing she is also a fan because she keeps staring right into my eyes so i now have a habit of looking the other direction, Rinnahs direction. After class Michael was there with his girlfriend Alyna. 5minutes into lunch and they're making out while I'm awkwardly standing there. Being a third wheel is not the way i wanted it to be so i slowly left. I had no where and no one else to go to so i faked being on my phone. I was alone for what felt like forever until i here someone's voice call out my name "Justice, come over here". I knew who she was, she is in my previous class but i just dont know her name. Was it Mia, Niya.... NIA!! I walked over there so i didn't have to be alone anymore, thank god.