script agency of faith

Idea:

Exchange of a memory by the psyche of a murderer for healthy reincorporation into society.

Treatment:

Concept:

When a young medical student is cornered before a psychopath, she remembers the events that marked her past, which led her to make the decision to join that women's organization that seeks equity, love, and piety in a society that it lacks them.

Synopsis:

In one of her confrontations with a murderer, Alexandra, a woman fond of medicine and psychology, remembers her past; like her mother, she loses faith in humanity, takes hungry dogs home, murders her minor children, leaving Alexandra with critical wounds, until she is saved by a women's organization that calls itself an agency of faith; which seek order and balance in a society. Upon learning of her motivation, Alexandra makes the decision to join them despite warnings of the loss of her identity; such as his former partner ... his mother, but he showed them that he would not find the same end, just to teach those who are worth living, with hope, love and mercy to those who have lost it.

Agency of faith:

Alexandra lady

immersion

FUSED ENTRY - EXT. ANCIENT RUINS (CURRENTLY)

ALEXANDRA is a young adult, usually overflowing with joy, energy and a certain kind of naivety, but this time it is overshadowed by the pain of her wounds in most of her body, in addition to the uneven cuts and bloody spots that denote his white clothes, due to an intense battle that has not yet concluded among the rubble of an ancient civilization.

CLOSE UP - FROM THE EYES OF ALEXANDRA.

A gentle breeze blows that makes some strands of her hair slowly roll over her hundred, covering her eyes untimely.

- ALEXANDRA V.O: (makes an exhalation that ends with a smile that goes off unexpectedly). Again in this position ALEXANDRA? ...

- ALEXANDRA: (whispers) yes ... it's the only one worth being in.

CUT A - CLOSE UP - HANDSHIFTED SOSNTIENE A MACHETE.

The blood slips from the hand, continues its journey through the blade of the machete.

SECOND PLANE - ALEXANDRA INMOVIL

ALEXANDRA looks at one extreme the movements of the hand that holds the machete.

- ALEXANDRA V.O: Why ...? Is it repeated again and again? Are not you tired of always doing the same thing? Without a different result?

- ALEXANDRA: you know very well because you do ALEXANDRA, it is not the moment to repent.

CUT A - CLOSE UP - MURDER OF THE MURDERER - SUPERPOSE FROZEN IMAGE - OF ALEXANDRA'S PROFILE

The camera is following from below upwards, the body of an elderly gentleman, with coarse and aggressive features, stooped. Because of his clothing he seems to be a butcher, only covers his apron, in it several spots of dried blood are seen, but what catches the most attention is his cold look full of anger, which flashes a pale light in his orbits that surprise ALEXANDRA.

- ALEXANDRA V.O: do you still have space in your memory to store another look full of hate ?, Do you think they can live with the ghosts of your past? ...

CUT A - GENERAL PLAN - ALEXANDRA WAITS THE MURDER ATTACK

ALEXANDRA, motionless, watches as her aggressor in an anxious race approaches her, shaking the machete in the air with energy.