BIG (Well, small really xD) BOOK OF RANDOM WEIRDNESS

Ok, so there's a challenge going round apparently... that requires you to write 20 facts about yourself? And thanks to Serena, it's my turn. I'm alittle sceptical, I mean who will read it? xD but anyway, here we go!

My 20 facts are these;

1. I have two half sisters and a half brother, all who are younger than me.

2. I weigh about 9'3 and I'm approximately 5'6

3. I'm 22 years old and live on my own (No, I'm not going to tell you where!)

4. I'm a HUGE Potterhead, I mean really big. I even have a wand and everything... Sltherin all the way!

5. I like weird things (which is probably why I'm friends with you, hey Serena ;D)

6. "Kezza" is not my real name xD (If we become good enough friends I may tell you what it is)

7. For some strange reasons, I manage to keep in contact with all of my online buddies more than my real life friends....

8. I am engaged, and people say we are wrong together but neither of us is perfect and I think that's what counts.

9. Sshhhh!!! I'm working on a new project but don't tell anyone !

10. I'm very, very "ditzy". Honestly, some people reckon I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on properly. The amount of times I've "misplaced" my keys you wouldn't believe.....

11. I'm very laid back and chill.... Most people are put off by the fact I'm slightly older than most of you but I'm actually a really nice person, honest!

12. (Ohhhh boy... I'm seriously struggling with these) I have a new favourite movie, only problem is it's called "Frozen" *face palm* not that there's anything wrong with Disney, just surely 22 year olds should be past that phase, right?

13. People should already be aware that I am British and live in the UK, but I'm not going to sugar coat it for you... The UK sucks!

14. I can come across as quite blunt at times, but Life's is too short to mess about and pad the evil monsters in the world with fluffy pillows and such. Take every experience, good or bad, with both hands and jump off the cliff (Figuratively, of course)

15. I Love to sing but only on my own, I have a bad problem with not wanting to deafen people with it.

16. I believe that every day should be lived like it's your last. It's pointless living life caged up when you were meant to spread your wings and fly.

17. Oh, and I tend to make up the weirdest explanations but they're always appropriate I think.

18. I sometimes feel almost suffocated by the world, kind of like it's closing in on me

19. I LOOOVE Frozen yoghurt right now!! Not just Frozen though, yoghurt in general is soooo yum!

20. I don't know if this is something to be proud of, but I can knit, reasonably well too....