I know you want me dressed like this.

Kinks: cross dressing, role play teasing, spanking, dominance

Rated: 5

Word count: 2200

I wrote this at 1am so excuse any spelling mistakes ❤

I stand on the set of the I want to break free music video, my eyes wide with amazement at how real everything looks.

"Isn't it wonderful, darling?" A familiar voice says behind me. I smile and turn around a laugh escaping me when I see my friend Freddie dressed up in tight black skirt.

"Don't you look killer!" I exlaim giving him a huge hug, "Thanks for inviting me"

He smiles at me, Freddie and I have been friends for years, in fact I'm friends with everyone in the band, but Freddie has always had a special place in my heart. He knows that I want to be a director one day and to invite me to the set of one of their music videos, well, it means the world to me.

"Just wait till you see Roger," he said with a knowing smirk, I playfully swat his arm.

"Shut it," I mumble trying to hide the blush on my cheeks, Freddie's the only one that knows I have a massive crush on the drummer of their band.

I turn around and another loud laughs leaves my mouth when I see John and Brain behind me, obviously waiting for me to turn around and see their wonderful costumes.

"You look more beautiful than I'll ever look!" I giggle giving both of them a hug.

"Just wait till you see Rog, I swear he has a twin sister we don't know about" Brian says dusting off his nightgown proudly.

A small blush appears on my checks at the mention of Roger.

"Hello boys" A way to high pitched voice calls, I smile expecting to burst out laughing when I turn and see Roger
In a hilarious outfit, except when I turn the smile instantly falls of my face and instead of a laugh this time a small
"oh," escapes me when I see him standing in the door way of the kitchen set, his arm up in the door posing a blonde wig on and black skirt, that fucking black skirt made me week at the knees.

His eyes widen when he sees me, "Oh, um, Y/N," he blushes pruefusley.

I heard Briand laugh, and then like the two year old he really is at heart, he says "ohhh, looks like someone has a crush,"

I glare at him, "No!" I shout embarrassed, "I dont."

Brian looks at me taken aback, "I wasn't talking about you."

I look at Roger, except not really him, my eyes can't stop trailing down that skirt and the way it hugs his butt.

Unfortunately I must not be very discreet about it, as a few times though out the day he catches me, giving me a confused look, every time I look away guilty.

That is untill, its his scene when he has to sway his hips in a way that is so so hot I almost explde. His skirt swaying seductively, and just managing to cover his ass, teasing me with each sway. He catches me again and this time a small grin spread over his plump lips. He gentlely bites his lip and tucks a lose strand of the wig behind his ear.

My eyes widen and I think my face goes as red as a tomato.

Then it seems to click in his mind and his grins spreads.

I squeak. As he carrys on with his part, his skirt flicking higher and higher. I can hardkey bare it.

After a very torturous day Freddie invites me back to his hotel room for a small gathering with him and the other members. I almost decline the invite. Hardly baring the thought of seeing Roger but I can't say no to Freddie so I find myself at his apartment, the gathering doesnt last long, everyone seems exhusetd from a long day of filming and soon the only people left are me, Freddie..... and Roger.