1. ~The Ritual ~

What happens when a deal with the Devil goes wrong...

Somewhere in Africa , deep in the Nigerian woods , was a tribe full of women , owned by the Devil. He throughout  the years had selected every single member of the tribe. Now all them belonging  to the Devil’s harem.

   Among the talented and highly selected women there was Kalisha. The black sorceress had lured Devil the second he had seen her hypnotic eyes setting against his. And then he knew that the beautiful woman must be his.

   He was obsessed with Kalisha and had straight away striked a deal with her . He would make her the strongest sorceress in exchange of giving birth to their child. A child that was bound to be created by two powerful creatures. An evil and a magical one. A child strong enough to extinguish the whole world.

   So the deal was made, their bloods connecting with one another making it official. Months later a boy was brought in life. His appearance angelic enough, but his mind as sick as a lethal disease and a soul as empty as  Death. And the black mother of the child knew what she had to do. And so she did one thing that even today hadn’t regretted. She had killed it. Strangling it to death.

   But a deal was a deal.  And a deal with the devil himself even stronger.  Kalisha knew what was bound to happen. And so she embraced herself for the worst.

   The evil creature outraged by the sorceress action, cursed her. His once sensual and caring voice turning into a furious and monstrous one damning his partner into the most scorching pits of Hell. But that didn’t leave him satisfied at all. He was still obsessed with her and didn’t want for her to find another partner.

   So he tied her to their bed. And with the help of four demons that he had called from Hell he caused the biggest pain that someone can endure. While the demons had trapped her, getting hold of her arms and legs so she couldn’t escape, Devil had collected a sharp object and had cut her clitoris. When finished, with a sardonic smile had sewed the outer folds of her genitalia with the most cruel way.

   That day Kalisha’s begs and screams were heard all around the tribe, scaring the other women, who had hid themselves from the terror.

   When the Devil was done he had hooked his claws around Kalisha’s fragile throat and had dragged her naked self out of his tribe, forsaking her into the foreign woods.

**********************************************************************

    It was 2 hours before the full moon would cast in the clear sky, among the hundreds of sparkling stars. It was 120 minutes before the whole nature would harmonize. Earth and sky becoming one. Each and every element die and regrow from the start. It was 7200 seconds before Kalisha’s ritual would take place among the woods.

   The sorceress was taking a bath in the cold lake, the low temperature creating goose bumps against her chocolate skin. She was stroking her body and cleaning it with all the patience she would master as it was finally the time that she had been awaiting for the past 5 years.

   It was 2 hours before, among the elements of the nature that  she would shed her old self. The ashes of it recreating a rejuvenated woman. Where her body, mind and soul would get in tune finally getting the pleasure that she seeked for a long time.

   When Kalisha was satisfied with the results that the lake promised, she dived once again, sleeking her jet black hair behind her shoulders before getting out. Her perfect naked body revealing itself to the outer space and facing the trees and her small shack.

   The victim was lying there, oblivious, against a rock taking hold of every detail that the the sorceress displayed with her nudity. Perfect round breasts and skin around them that made the man’s mouth water. Nipples, in the colour of dark red, were pierced and gold chains were secured around the loops connecting with another loop at her navel. Her wet hair was glued to her body and had the appearance of cornrows, or like mythical creature medusa, whose snakes had taken place rather than hair.