Permanent Groupmate

Chapter posted: 30/3/2019
Topic: Permanent Groupmate

Hello guys. Karin here.

As you can see, this book doesn't have a cover yet. But whatever 😂 I need to announce things. I will get a cover later.

So, I will use this book as an intermediary for any risen issues among the members.

Let me get straight to the point.

I know we change groupmates every round, because I believe in the diversity of feedback. To get help from several readers is better than to get help from only one for the entire book.

However, that is my opinion and how I qualify a review.

If any of you found a groupmate (either one of them or both) to be very helpful and actually loved your story, or you two just enjoy each other's book so much, you can PM me and let me know after you've talked to the specific member and both of you agreed to become a permanent partner until one of you is finished with all of the chapters.

Let me know in the comment and/or PM me if you have anything to ask about this topic. I really hope the members will act more like a community and interact with each other. I'm actually very friendly, you know. You can talk to me anytime you want.

P.S: If you have any issues, please let me know. I'll write a new chapter for the said topic.

Thanks!

Yours,
Karin.